Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
You aren't quiet cos you're enjoying time with Brooke you big fibber.
You're quiet cos it took you 5 hours to get to 'Bista', it was too busy for you to shop & have to stand in queues and then it was 6pm & time for bed.
I bet she bought sweet f.a yesterday and has to make up for it today so is heading to Milton Keynes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

sickofem

Chatty Member
This lying cow has annoyed me more than ever this morning.
I am local to her & numerous charities, schools & nursing homes are crying out for donations for raffles, lying cow.
There’s a local church who do the food bank & ask for donations to give out as Christmas gifts, local charity shop who ask for shoe box gifts to be made up to hand out to local families in financial difficulty. All the schools are doing raffles. The light switch on for Walton is on Saturday & they need raffles prizes.
Morrisons have a trolley to leave gifts in.

LYING SELFISH OLD HAG.

• Angry
  • Wow

Star15sh

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 made a massive deal about going to bista to get all her Christmas presents but is now going to Milton Keynes instead. Did the designer village not have a primark 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
I'm surprised she hasn't dug out the Xmas dressing gown with the sticker still stuck to it yet

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Shez80

Screenshot_20211109-215535_Instagram.jpg

Why such a rush? It's the 9th November! Get a fucking life you sad act.

• Haha

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
“ I’m beckys home sweet home and I’m coming to you with your Christmas countdown “

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who the hell does she think she is ??? Lol so so cringe lol

• Haha

Twofor

And this guys and gals is why you don’t apply tan the way ‘ol Beggy does. What a show 😂
5E4A1674-1347-4B9D-930C-5922E3BCDE3C.png

• Haha
  • Sick

HMC

VIP Member
Yes so much for waiting for his birthday to do it and she’s copied Micheal from last year and trying to recreate Narnia
I wonder what happened to him and if he managed to buy a house with his Go Fund Me😂😂😂

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
She looks exactly what she is..... A fake cheap chav! No class!

I think it's so telling that all she can think about from noon til night from October onwards is Christmas! She has nothing in her life. Its an empty shell of spending and excess! She doesn't love Christmas, she loves the excuse Christmas gives her to feed her addiction. (and launder some money cos as sure as eggs is eggs something fishy is going on there)

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why does 1 house need 6 trees?
It's excessive, greedy & totally unnecessary.
I just couldn't be arsed to spend all that time, money & energy dressing them all.
I do two, the main tree we all do it, we usually end up supping a bottle of Baileys & ordering a chinese & I have to redo parts the next day, but it's a laugh.
She does hers alone with only strangers on the internet for company.
She may as well live alone the amount of time she is there with nobody giving a shit.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
In the garage at 6:30am looking for a twig tree.The woman is off her rocker.
And who goes out in the middle of December with wet hair? If you have time for twig trees you have time to dry your straw hair you thick twat.
Urgh & that screetching voice when she's shouting to Dolly, please make it stop 🙉

Reactions: 22

Noseybonk

VIP Member
How long until we get the ‘think out the box’ for Xmas presents ideas speech and the pints of fudge come out 🤭🤭🤣🤣
Apologies if this on here somewhere but we need a Beggy Xmas bingo card. We can cross something off everytime she does it/says it, and we will soon get a full house. Some starting suggestions from previous years…
- Pints of fudge (as mentioned above)
- Sweetie Tree
- Chocolate bars melted to make…another chocolate bar 🙄
- presents for her dogs rehomed puppies
- deodorants for her Dad (which one I can’t remember)
-gonks
- that stupid “believe” sign
- deciding on a new theme for next year and buying ALL the baubles before Xmas this year
There are many many more….

• Haha

Gagajun

Just fuck right off Beggy, practice what you preach you fake daft bint, don’t compare yourself/ house/ Christmas trees etc to others and yet you have done exactly that to keep up with the Joneses, your summer house, your facial procedures ( Botox, fillers, teeth), copying other people ideas!! The only thing you didn’t copy is keeping yourself and your house clean 🤮

AND FFS STOP LYING!! You’re lying about everything these days EVERYTHING 🤥🤥 and there’s no need for it, “ I love giving things to charity” like seriously!! When was the last time you gave something to charity?? It’s always been either boot sale or fb market place

Also stop rubbing your hands like this, you’re causing my anxiety to flare up this Monday morning you twat!

• Heart

Gagajun

So she bought a tv from Asda coz Sky ignored her begging for a new tv .. Serves you right Begatron 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Good morning!!! *fist by mouth* *excited squeal* it's 31 sleeps till I take my tree down and fuck Xmas right off. God she does my head in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21