Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what she uses her sheep for- to line her pockets, never mind I love you loads mwah!

Reactions: 2
What a great idea! Put a cheap present in a box so the receiver thinks it’s something special only to find it’s a pair of ‘bajamas’

Why does she keep saying rrp?does she know what that means? and how does that relate to soul candles ?are they sold somewhere else at a different price? Or am I just chatting tit? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we all ready for stinky laying on the sofa in her manky dressing gown telling us how rough she is, that she’ll never drink again and that it was someone else’s fault ….. “good morning im smelly beggy it’s thirty something sleeps until I get my prawn cocktail, im rough as duck coming live to you from my shithole house”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a great idea! Put a cheap present in a box so the receiver thinks it’s something special only to find it’s a pair of ‘bajamas’
not to mention Brooke’s an adult, why does she even care that much about what mummy dearest buys her for Christmas, considering she can spend Jaysun’s hot notes with no limits all year :rolleyes:

I honestly think the Christmas comedown has started already, she’s posting less and less, couldn’t be arsed doing the salon tree and barely mentions the decs that have been up a few days. And it’s still mid November!

She’ll activate the BOOB JURNEE or start a home renovation project before December 10th, mark my words!

Reactions: 16
She infuriated yesterday, telling people to start wrapping their presents. I haven’t even started shopping yet, because I work full time for a crap wage and haven’t got the time or the money at the moment. Unlike Begs I don’t get gifted untold stuff or have ill gotten gains (allegedly) to spend. How do people not see this. I don’t know about seeing her Xmas tree, I want to see her money tree 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Come 1st Jan when we are recovering from Christmas carnage and waiting for our Jan payday....she will be bleating on about booking Vayyyygusssss. Going to make us all feel tit about holidays.
Remember that year she was in Virgin holidays (1 days stories worth!!)booking it in Jan and I hadn't even boxed up my xmas decs. 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hahaha she's done all her Christmas decorating and is already on a come down with NO CONTENT and it's only the 21st November. She'll be banging on about Brookeblessher bday now until the day and how's shes gonna decorate for her little princess

Reactions: 14
Why just why has she said loads of people have messaged her about the brown paper 🙈🙈🙈 why . Rolls of brown paper you can buy in most places .it’s not rocket science Why even ask. Common sense seems to be in very short supply in beggys sheep world . But then I’m thinking someone is telling porkies 🤥🤥🤥🤥.

The links from her these last few days is just stupid. Soz beggy I’m not one of your sheep . Black Friday tat . The delivery people are going to be busy at the Evans house hold this week that’s for sure. Queen beggy think she has got a bargain 🙈
Beggy love they buy in tat ,because people like you get sucked in because you see 40% off It’s not 40% off the prices go up this week. You see nothing else but a percentage off. And free delivery they are drawing in idiots like you to shift old stock they couldn’t move from last year . Wakey wakey . Love . . No thanks . And I won’t be touching any links you put up . .

Reactions: 10
I've bought loads from here, I've bought loads from here. Why do you need so many loads of crap?

Reactions: 2
Isn't it sad that the only way you can enjoy the tree you just love so much is it stand in the hallway 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Queen of Christmas!!!!! Wonder what ever happened to her doing the tree step by step, what happened to her showing real excitement and even made me excited to get my decks up. Now it’s let’s start talking Christmas in July bore the arse of everyone by October, and boom it’s all up in one go. Wonder if she ever looks at her mate joyr and thinks, god I wish I could do that with a cable tie and old tree 😂😂😂 cause what she does is beautiful lol………. Poor begs you have lost it love, I would hang ya baubles up and step down from being the queen of Christmas. Maybe you could be queen of tat & #ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Naaa now we get not doing much outside because little miss has her 21st birthday yer right beggy reckon finally old jase aka Ernie has put his foot down for once in his life and told you no. Sounds More like it. Lol. Load of old crap . Your days are over begs Same old rubbish. Nothing interesting nothing new Your sheep will be off at last lol . 😂. Boring beggy. . She’s on a downer already.

Reactions: 3
Why does Brooke want to spend her 21st having a party at home with her bat tit crazy mother, she should be out with her friends. I guess that's what begs has to do for content

Reactions: 6
Why just why has she said loads of people have messaged her about the brown paper 🙈🙈🙈 why . Rolls of brown paper you can buy in most places .it’s not rocket science Why even ask. Common sense seems to be in very short supply in beggys sheep world . But then I’m thinking someone is telling porkies 🤥🤥🤥🤥.

The links from her these last few days is just stupid. Soz beggy I’m not one of your sheep . Black Friday tat . The delivery people are going to be busy at the Evans house hold this week that’s for sure. Queen beggy think she has got a bargain 🙈
Beggy love they buy in tat ,because people like you get sucked in because you see 40% off It’s not 40% off the prices go up this week. You see nothing else but a percentage off. And free delivery they are drawing in idiots like you to shift old stock they couldn’t move from last year . Wakey wakey . Love . . No thanks . And I won’t be touching any links you put up . .
Decent brown paper is tough… I don’t know what crap she’s bought, but I use it all the time to send out orders purely because it’s good stuff for wrapping parcels!
No point buying the cheap stuff if you can put your fingernail through it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.