Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy your certainly not keeping it real. And your certainly not relatable.
Monday morning people are working just to keep living,keep paying the bills ,trying to keep our heads above water.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think a lot of these intagrammers are off their rocker, who wants to hear “I’ve got to decorate my Garland” at the beginning of November? They talk as if it’s their most important thing in their life. That’s after theyve put their tree up and decorated it. It’s a big race to get it done first. I think they are barmy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to say that waiting in a virtual queue for the high honour of going into an actual shop at BISTA sounds like the most annoying thing ever!

And yes I’m sure that the hag had ZERO patience for such things when she screeched up to the doorway of Michael Kors with a fistful of Jaysun’s hot notes in one hand and her phone in the other :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did Brooke buy something from Gucci full price today but not at Bicester? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did Brooke buy something from Gucci full price today but not at Bicester? 😂😂😂

With the size of the back and the handles look like there’s no weight in it I’d guess it’s a perfume sample and she’s asked for a bag to make it look like she’s bought something 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just not sure why they went to Bicester so late in the day on a Sunday before Xmas? I’m originally from Oxfordshire near Bicester and wouldn’t dream of going there then unless I knew what I was going In for; it would have been way too busy to browse. They should have gone today? Much quieter

Reactions: 2
Imagine going for a girly weekend away and eating at McDonald’s and Pizza Hut 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God wish she would piss off shopping at bista more often nice a quiet 🤫
God Brooke’s a show off like the mother.. quick she the Gucci bag in the boomerang bet she wouldn’t do it if it was a Poundland bag.. oh no ur mothers got them
Vile the pair of them

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 made a massive deal about going to bista to get all her Christmas presents but is now going to Milton Keynes instead. Did the designer village not have a primark 🤣🤣🤣
They only buy MK bags and purses when they go 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she realise that other places have shops?
It's like she's shocked about it.
I thought ugg slippers lasted years?
Saying that, most don't have Beggy big foot stomping around in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think it's hilarious that Bista was tit!!!!
She fuming that Jason's having a bday in the middle of her tree decorating schedule and is having a day all about him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think it's hilarious that Bista was tit!!!!
She fuming that Jason's having a bday in the middle of her tree decorating schedule and is having a day all about him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She will spend all of Saturday looking forward to Sunday the sad witch!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Christ aye, a small H&M bag and a mini Gucci bag with a free sample in 🙈🤣

Let’s see how your bank account looks when you’re paying rent for your own place like my 19 year old is. Working nearly full time and at uni studying for her psychology degree. It’s just been her birthday and I bought her a load of underwear, socks a coat, hat, gloves & scarf and some essential type clothes for the winter and she nearly cried 🥺 she amazes me everyday she’s such a grounded and hard working young woman who doesn’t ask me for anything! Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with Beggy/Brooke.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she realise that other places have shops?
It's like she's shocked about it.
I thought ugg slippers lasted years?
Saying that, most don't have Beggy big foot stomping around in them.
She ruined them painting the tarmac on her drive in the summer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can easily see one of them going into Gucci shop and begging them for a Gucci shopping bag “ I’ll pay for it money is no object! I just need the bag to brag to my followers, pweettttyyyy please” utter pretentious morons the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.