Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please do not copy or do what beggy has done and gone to a clinic for b12 injections listen to your doctor. And no beggy you wasn’t offered tablets remember you went to a chemist and asked. You we’re told to wait 2 months and have your bloods checked again by your gp. Stop telling lies 🤥. What suits you may clearly not suit other people.

Reactions: 21
“ I’m beckys home sweet home and I’m coming to you with your Christmas countdown “

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 who the hell does she think she is ??? Lol so so cringe lol
At least she’s not “live from the home sweet home sofa” this year 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is the hag bragging about not needing to sleep so much any more? I haven’t noticed! She was turning in at 6pm the other day :rolleyes:

Non surprise of the century that she paid for the injections when somewhere else told her she needed to wait. As we all know when she wants something she needs it NOW, no queuing or waiting, ever!!

Reactions: 13
Please do not copy or do what beggy has done and gone to a clinic for b12 injections listen to your doctor. And no beggy you wasn’t offered tablets remember you went to a chemist and asked. You we’re told to wait 2 months and have your bloods checked again by your gp. Stop telling lies 🤥. What suits you may clearly not suit other people.
It is so irresponsible of her to share this type of information on her Instagram when she isn't qualified to do so!

When have we ever know Beggy to wait for anything! She just went ahead and decided for herself she needed them now and paid for them instead of just going back in 2 months to have her levels checked again! When she gets an idea in her head she has to go through with it! Dangerous and toxic thinking

What have they been doing for her though? She's still in bed at 6pm!

Vitamin B12 doesn't cure lazyitis 🤪 and it won't help her anyway, she feels the way she does because she abuses her body!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My sister recently had tests and it was low b12 that caused her some issues that can become dangerous if not treated. They prescribed a high level prescription of b12. She's took it and not looked back it didn't take long to feel an improvement. What this woman has spouted in
The car is untrue even to the lie she went Holland and barrat. Did she chuff seek advice. If she had been problematic low she would have had a prescription. Busy my arse 😂she's her own worst enemy. Tattlers a close second!!!

Reactions: 9
She is full of tit!
The reason you are tired in the day is because you don't do anything. If I have a day of pottering and doing nothing I feel sluggish. If you got a proper job you wouldn't have time to feel tired and go for a 2 hour nap you are just a lazy witch! Going to the shop and doing jobs around the house is NOT a job. Ahe really is a poor excuse for a woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tbh I think the clinic has some measure of blame in this, they’ve clearly identified the hag as an easy mark, considering she’s gormless, addicted to spending and supplied by apparently infinite funds.

She’s just working her way down the price list. The lady at the clinic could suggest a round of dog piss injections for £500 and she’d get them!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbh I think the clinic has some measure of blame in this, they’ve clearly identified the hag as an easy mark, considering she’s gormless, addicted to spending and supplied by apparently infinite funds.

She’s just working her way down the price list. The lady at the clinic could suggest a round of dog piss injections for £500 and she’d get them!
As soon as she leaves they are probably slagging the old bag off and wondering what they can sell her next time

Reactions: 12

They'd need to have a word about her chin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She cannot string a sentence together! And she feels so much better now she’s on the B12 injections she’s staying up much later…..oh wait!! 🙄
Her and Jason must have zero relationship, they don't even sit and talk because he is plonked at the telly and she goes to bed. They are probably both miserable but staying because who else would take either one

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.