Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning/panicking because she hasn't got ALL her trees up yet...
1. It's still only the beginning of November
2. You were meant to wait until after Jason's bday
3. Is it only instahuns that need trees in every room? I have 1 tree in the lounge but she has 1 in the lounge, cedar lean to, hallway and by the sounds of it she's putting 1 in her bedroom!!

Reactions: 17
3. Is it only instahuns that need trees in every room? I have 1 tree in the lounge but she has 1 in the lounge, cedar lean to, hallway and by the sounds of it she's putting 1 in her bedroom!!
Same here, 1 tree in the lounge which I absolutely hate doing!!!! No way would I want them anywhere else 😆
Bahhumbug

Reactions: 9
I have one which has some decorations as old as Beggy 🤣
We have a special piece for each grandchild and they hang them wherever they like on the tree, even if it's on top of something else and i wouldn't dream of moving them so we are world's apart in decorating 😂

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211109-215535_Instagram.jpg

Why such a rush? It's the 9th November! Get a bleeping life you sad act.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is so bleeping odd. She’s basically just moaning about having sooooo much to do cos she’s putting Christmas decorations in every room and it takes her soooo long 🥴 I thought you enjoyed it Beggy??? Clearly not, it’s just your whole personality to be a Christmas tat loving twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe we’re a weird family, but we put all ours up the first weekend in December, i book a weekend holiday from work and we do it as a family. Christmas tunes on, wine & cheese, chocolates, baileys etc. We actually look forward to it as a family and have fun with it as the start of Christmas time. We also volunteer together at the food bank Christmas hamper packing evening that same week.

I can’t imagine Christmas decor consuming me like it does Becky, or it being something I do alone, it’s pretty sad and shows how empty & lonely her life is.

Reactions: 25
Maybe we’re a weird family, but we put all ours up the first weekend in December, i book a weekend holiday from work and we do it as a family. Christmas tunes on, wine & cheese, chocolates, baileys etc. We actually look forward to it as a family and have fun with it as the start of Christmas time. We also volunteer together at the food bank Christmas hamper packing evening that same week.

I can’t imagine Christmas decor consuming me like it does Becky, or it being something I do alone, it’s pretty sad and shows how empty & lonely her life is.
Oh, that sounds perfect! 😍

Reactions: 2

We are the same, we get our tree as close to the 1st as we can, we choose it together as a family. Then we decorate while listening to Christmas music, eating After Eights, and a hot chocolate. It’s a family tradition, and I love it. Afterwards we sit down, with the lights on, and watch a Christmas movie.

I feel sorry for Beggy, that she doesn't, or can’t do similar.She says it makes her happy, but it seems such a stressful rush, that she doesn’t seem happy. Why put it all up so early, it’s only just November.

• Heart

That sounds just perfect. However, I have to admit, I have to do the tree on my own, it's not a job I like doing, people would end up with lights round their neck & baubles in places they shouldn't be!! Enjoy your evening when you do yours though 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So much for waiting till after her husbands bday to decorate the tree. She's only in a panic as more of the instahuns are getting theirs up and she wants to be the first. Sad old bag will have no content in a week!

Am I reading that correctly, she's put 3 trees in her lounge? It was already overcrowded but wow its gonna feel like the houses you see on the hoarder programme where they have to make an alley way just to walk into a room 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20211110-073441_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So much for waiting till after her husbands bday to decorate the tree. She's only in a panic as more of the instahuns are getting theirs up and she wants to be the first. Sad old bag will have no content in a week!

Am I reading that correctly, she's put 3 trees in her lounge? It was already overcrowded but wow its gonna feel like the houses you see on the hoarder programme where they have to make an alley way just to walk into a room 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 856936
Yes so much for waiting for his birthday to do it and she’s copied Micheal from last year and trying to recreate Narnia

Reactions: 3
You’d think she would do all these decorations and then look forward to making memories with friends and family, and her granddaughter. But no, she’s looking forward to watching Xmas movies by herself. Saddo!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even watch the Christmas movies in the living room, she watches them up in her pit after she crawls into bed at 5.30pm :ROFLMAO:

You’d think she would do all these decorations and then look forward to making memories with friends and family, and her granddaughter. But no, she’s looking forward to watching Xmas movies by herself. Saddo!!!!!!
Her social skills are very poor, she behaves like something let loose when she does meet up with people. I wonder if she had many friends growing up

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused with what I’ve just watched. She just applied fake tan with a brush on a tissue then wiped it off. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.