Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest post, all the tags are all on top of each other so no-one could tell where she got things from!

Why does she keep boomeranging her stupid face...makes me want to curl up with embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 5
Beggy love make your mind up your either out with the girls or out with brooky and Ernie 😂🤥😂🤥😂🤥. One things for sure they are not out on their own Brookys page . Liar liar. No doubt Dawny and the old man are there.
Lazy arse bone idle to cook now beggy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beggy love make your mind up your either out with the girls or out with brooky and Ernie 😂🤥😂🤥😂🤥. One things for sure they are not out on their own Brookys page . Liar liar. No doubt Dawny and the old man are there.
Lazy arse bone idle to cook now beggy
Well if she WAS out with the girls which I very much doubt, she was back early, 2 hours later eating whotsits🙄

Reactions: 6
Ohh Monday morning f *uck right of beggy . No one wants to hear it . I had to laugh it’s not what’s under the tree it’s who is around it that counts. That’s good coming from her . From some one who is very materialistic and spend spend spend. . You are like a child with your grin every morning.
You and brooky clearing your stuff out yesterday like getting rid of old toys before Christmas to make room for more . what to make room for more bags and clothing you don’t even wear.

Out with the girls last night hence your daughter posted a pic you fool. Eating out again with her and Ernie. . 🤥😂🤥😂🤥

Reactions: 14
Just duck right off Beggy, practice what you preach you fake daft bint, don’t compare yourself/ house/ Christmas trees etc to others and yet you have done exactly that to keep up with the Joneses, your summer house, your facial procedures ( Botox, fillers, teeth), copying other people ideas!! The only thing you didn’t copy is keeping yourself and your house clean 🤮

AND FFS STOP LYING!! You’re lying about everything these days EVERYTHING 🤥🤥 and there’s no need for it, “ I love giving things to charity” like seriously!! When was the last time you gave something to charity?? It’s always been either boot sale or fb market place

Also stop rubbing your hands like this, you’re causing my anxiety to flare up this Monday morning you twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love giving to charity my arse, you've sold grotty, stinky shoes on marketplace for £2 a pair before so duck you with your blatant bullshit & lies.

Reactions: 21
Another sermon this morning. "Don't worry if you haven't got your tree up yet" I can assure everyone I'm not worried as it's bleeping November and In the real world we have actual problems to worry about!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did the woman who spends her days competing with others seriously just tell us not to compete with others? Oh the irony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Where are the gifts that she's donating this month?! What school or care home is her choice ?!! She's so grabby. Also own it beggy you cant
Do a countdown In One breath and contradict yourself telling people it don't matter in the next. Black Friday pushing then don't compare to others the next 🤯🙄

Reactions: 16
So the Monday sermon today coming from the old bag is Don’t worry about competing it’s not about having 5 trees up in your house or what presents are under it . It’s all about whose around it . The woman then gives out her speech and goes straight into flogging stuff . What a prized twit . She’s a greedy grabby selfish cow 😡

Reactions: 15
She really does not think what she is saying so contradicts herself all the time. 🙈. She really is thick .
I wish someone what gift her some English lessons. 😂.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha shes broken one of her many tacky chavvy looking cheap bracelets...its ok though she still has 26 others on her wrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but who the hell does she think she is giving that sermon!

It's not what's under the tree, no need to go over the top etc why don't you practice what you preach then!!

Nobody is asking for the Christmas showcase. She is such an idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.