Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've changed so much Beggy!
You were once so relatable, down to earth & genuinely fun to watch.
And then greed & vanity took over and you turned into an entitled, vain, annoying instahun.
How very sad šŸ˜
I couldnā€™t agree more!!

Her tree could look really lovely, yet itā€™s full of cheap tat and it looks crappy. Not a bit of class anywhere just cheap tat!

Reactions: 10
That tree is awful. Each to their own, but the way sheā€™s been going on about it I was expecting it to be a lot better then it is. I wonder what shocking mess the lounge is going to look like. Itā€™s all so over the top. I get it if you have young children but she doesnā€™t. It just seems like itā€™s all for show.

Reactions: 10
Hang on a minute thought she wasn't doing the lounge tree till after Wiggins birthday? she just can't wait ....impatient cow
She says that every year then does it anyway. Last year was particularly difficult for her because it was Ernie's 50th so supposed to be special.

She still had the guts of it up and couldn't hide her rage that other accounts beat her to it.

Sad sad fucken act! As I've said many times before, she constantly knocks her fucken pan in, for what? Who gives a duck when she does anything, whether it be this ticked off list she constantly goes on about or whenever the duck she puts her Christmas trees up!

Ffs she famously states she doesn't do Halloween...she's right, she doesn't do it in October, early September. The bleep needs a calendar to adhere to!

Sick of the fucken lot of them! šŸ¤¢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She says that every year then does it anyway. Last year was particularly difficult for her because it was Ernie's 50th so supposed to be special.

She still had the guts of it up and couldn't hide her rage that other accounts beat her to it.

Sad sad fucken act! As I've said many times before, she constantly knocks her fucken pan in, for what? Who gives a duck when she does anything, whether it be this ticked off list she constantly goes on about or whenever the duck she puts her Christmas trees up!

Ffs she famously states she doesn't do Halloween...she's right, she doesn't do it in October, early September. The bleep needs a calendar to adhere to!

Sick of the fucken lot of them! šŸ¤¢
Zero respect can't lead to a happy home surely

Reactions: 3
ā€œHi Iā€™m Beggy home sweet home!!! Coming to you live from the tat filled cedar room accessorised with prolapsed anus Christmas treeā€

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That tree is hideous! It doesnā€™t even look like a tree?! Whereā€™s the green? Also can we just address the spiky red lights she posted???? WHAT ARE THOOOOSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long until we get the ā€˜think out the boxā€™ for Xmas presents ideas speech and the pints of fudge come out šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Apologies if this on here somewhere but we need a Beggy Xmas bingo card. We can cross something off everytime she does it/says it, and we will soon get a full house. Some starting suggestions from previous yearsā€¦
- Pints of fudge (as mentioned above)
- Sweetie Tree
- Chocolate bars melted to makeā€¦another chocolate bar šŸ™„
- presents for her dogs rehomed puppies
- deodorants for her Dad (which one I canā€™t remember)
-gonks
- that stupid ā€œbelieveā€ sign
- deciding on a new theme for next year and buying ALL the baubles before Xmas this year
There are many many moreā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember last year when she was all.. " I hate tinsel speach".... news flash beggy. Not everyone has the same taste. My house looks like you've stepped back into the 80's and we love it. But I can't stand her christmas look.
So you keep doing your tatty Christmas and others will do theirs.

Oh and remember not EVERYONE buys new tit every year.

Greedy cow.

• Heart
Apologies if this on here somewhere but we need a Beggy Xmas bingo card. We can cross something off everytime she does it/says it, and we will soon get a full house. Some starting suggestions from previous yearsā€¦
- Sweetie Tree
-gonks
- deciding on a new theme for next year and buying ALL the baubles before Xmas this year
These needs pinning to the start of every thread. Sure as eggs she will hit every one of these markers. Sheā€™s already relinquished her putting it up before Wiggins birthday again. That one is every year!

Reactions: 4
- Sweetie Tree
-gonks
OMG amazing idea!
- All stories set to Buble 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'
- Big decs REVEAWWWL followed by redoing them three days later because "it just wasn't me"
- Prawn cocktail on Christmas Day
- "It's obviously Brooke's birthday right after obviously"
- "I call em Stans"
- Every time she mentions buying a present for someone she barely knows (binmen mentioned already)
- Every sneaky mention she slips in of exactly how much she paid for Jaysun's present... half points if she says it "cost a lot" or "very expensive", double points if she flashes banknotes or a gift card
- Tutorial on how to fluff out branches
- Posts sweet tree tutorial reel twice in a single day by accident
- Panic buying VOYYYYLES on ebay
- Comedown starting on December 15th and posting nothing on the day itself
- Sad voice stories in the dark starting January 3rd as the hag ponders the total emptiness of post-Christmas existence

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That tree šŸŒ² Iā€™m still creasing at the hideous thrown on shite . I just canā€™t stop looking at it . Its definitely up there for the worst tree on the gram award . I canā€™t wait for the next trees to be revealed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Doesnā€™t she think how she speaks before she writes? ā€˜think it my favouriteā€™ doesnā€™t she read that back and say it out loud, she wouldnā€™t say it like that. I think ITā€™S my favourite.

She reads here so itā€™s a shame she doesnā€™t take these free lessons,

I agree the tree looks cheap, Iā€™m all for red but itā€™s only red and the decs are cheap, bits sticking out everywhere sad cheap twig looking things, those awful flowers she puts on, who adds flowers to a Christmas tree? Iā€™ll keep my traditional tree but each to their own,

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
OMG amazing idea!
- Big decs REVEAWWWL followed by redoing them three days later because "it just wasn't me"
- "I call em Stans"
- Every time she mentions buying a present for someone she barely knows (binmen mentioned already)
- Every sneaky mention she slips in of exactly how much she paid for Jaysun's present... half points if she says it "cost a lot" or "very expensive", double points if she flashes banknotes or a gift card
- Sad voice stories in the dark starting January 3rd as the hag ponders the total emptiness of post-Christmas existence
- knee deep in multiple paper stars
- tit sweet ā€œslayyyā€ tutorial
- telling us about warm woight and broight woight loights
- hideous reefs
- telling us that she makes her dad a hamper with all of his favourite toiletries and sweets as he is hard to buy for
- putting her outside loights up even though Jaysunn said itā€™s too early
- tit show on her drive through window

Iā€™m sure I could continue šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christmas decorations make me happy she sais. Sad sad women you really are beggy. Buzzing of her saggy tits .

Reactions: 5
OMG amazing idea!
- "I call em Stans"
Way before then! She has been known to have her Christmas shite down and boxed away before New Year's Eve!

12 days of Christmas? This bleep has clearly never heard/read/experienced anything remotely traditional. She's a sad fucken act!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.