Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she pulling the neck down on that sweater and saying it could be early menopause when her doctor told her a few weeks ago she isn't menopausal.
I bleeping wish she would stop making light of it, I'm currently going through the menopause & I can tell you now you pathetic, sad bleep it is no laughing matter 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she pulling the neck down on that sweater and saying it could be early menopause when her doctor told her a few weeks ago she isn't menopausal.
I bleeping wish she would stop making light of it, I'm currently going through the menopause & I can tell you now you pathetic, sad bleep it is no laughing matter 🤬
She is so desperate to be menopausal so she is relatable, I’m surprised she didn’t tag Davina McCall

Reactions: 6
I rarely comment anymore because she does my head in.

But, this constant wish to be menopausal is really sad. How many times has she had blood tests and been told no?. Is she trying to manifest it?.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As for her not wanting to pay postage! How do you think it’s going to get to you, everything costs! And when something says Free deliver all it means is your item is marked up to include it you daft bint! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The bleeping menopause again. She isn't going through it, what is the obsession with it?! Makes me laugh that before Mrs Christmas does her Christmas countdown she does her swipe ups first. Gotta milk the followers, greedy witch.

Reactions: 16
If she was menopausal she would not want to be in a bloody great big jumper dress and gilet like that.
im older than her, peri-menopausal and I’m starting to wear light layers because occasionally, only occasionally, I’ll get a bit hot and like to be able to take a layer off. It’s lovely and sunny today too.

Reactions: 9
Not a medical professional but just a thought…surely her menopause would be impacted because of her weight / previous issues with diet pills?

Another day, another blazer, ffs why does she keep buying clothes she doesn’t need, she’s just vile, look at me, look how well off I am, nobody thinks you’re well off beggy, we just feel sorry for you n your boring life 🤭😝

Reactions: 13
10 hours that post about the storage boxes has been up and it’s got 1 comment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike her any more than I do, her favourite Sex and the City character is Carrie. What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day, another blazer, ffs why does she keep buying clothes she doesn’t need, she’s just vile, look at me, look how well off I am, nobody thinks you’re well off beggy, we just feel sorry for you n your boring life 🤭😝
When she said It’s like the one from Zara that she paid £60 for then reeled off she had it in a few different colours. Well relatable that Beggy x

Reactions: 9
When she said It’s like the one from Zara that she paid £60 for then reeled off she had it in a few different colours. Well relatable that Beggy x
I have a feeling they are for show for the gram then they go back because she's always wearing clothes from its a bargain or whatever websites she uses 🤣🙈

15 sleeps and Beggy is getting excited...about what I'll never know! Maybe the fact a haul to fill up her tat cave is coming!

Her most recent story about the worst Christmas gifts has made me want to comment on it about being grateful for people thinking of you. My Mum is buying my sister an iron and new pillows for Christmas (I had to laugh she is so funny!) is that not allowed in beggys world? 😅🙈 some people want practical gifts that they can use and not just something they can shove in a cupboard, or "gram worthy" gifts!

Wonder if she will post her tat haul on Christmas Day? Complete with sweet slab, pint of fudge and balloon arch! 🤣🥳

Reactions: 5
Hey Beggy,
Word of advice hun, when someone gifts you anti wrinkle cream at 25, they are trying to tell you something.
You really should have used it, maybe then you'd not have a face like a dropped ball sack 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.