Beckyhomesweethome #59 Merry Christmas the Smith Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why come on looking so run down and hungover. She looks exhausted and ill. I got hangover flashbacks from when I used to drink and felt a hangover coming over me just looking at her lol, it’s not big or clever to drink like that. I’m happy to say I’ve not touched a drop of alcohol in early 10 years and look better for it.

Her living room tree looks better than other years but she’s not getting that less is more vibe. She needs to ditch flowers and branches sticking out of her trees, it looks like a lethal bush.

Reactions: 6
Urghhhhh she’s rank ….. and her tree is tit so there happy Sunday you manky old boot

Reactions: 2
I don't know why I'm surprised but ANOTHER NEW TREE I've had the same tree for years and don't feel the need to get a new 1 every year its only up for a month so lasts ages.
Bingo to the tattler who said she'd have the blue tree ☝
I’ve had the same tree for 7 years. It’s one with snow already on so the snow effect on it has seen better days but I can’t afford to replace a tree that is still in good condition other than not looking snowy anymore, as much as I’d love a new. Some of us worry how we will afford Christmas in general without the added expense of a new tree, or 3.

Reactions: 5
I qu
I think the tree is nice too, so don't worry tattlers doesn't mean we like the Beggatron! I think what I mean by like it is it's not a total disaster like the red tree. Nobody needs a slap!😁

Begs just a quick tip for you, clean yourself up before coming on Insta. Why do you come on in your dressing gown with visible eye gunk - it's disgusting! You are a 43 year old woman, if your hanging that is your fault not Dawn's unless she tied you up and tipped the alcohol down your throat 🤪

The lack of effort comes from she doesn't want to promote the item, she wants the freebie - that's it. When these businesses wake up to that and use accounts that make an effort and think how they can promote the item Beggy will be cast aside. For now We R Christmas are happy with a hungover Beggy with visible eye gunk lying there in her dressing gown promoting their tree..they clearly also have no standards 😁
I quite like it, better than last years and much better than the red prostitute tree (no offence) I can just see it in the entrance of a gentleman's club..."😏😋

• Haha
This is my tree and I love it. My little boy loves the lights on the grinch film so our tree has coloured lights on it and baubles which are years old. It also reminds me of my parents Christmas tree with all the 80’s coloured lights on it when I was a child. Becky wouldn’t know nostalgia if it came up and smacked her in the face. There’s not a bit of Poundland tat on my tree but decorations that mean something! I like the fact you can also see it’s a tree and not thrown every deviation know you man on there!!
9B9F4049-8011-4011-81A0-9C9074320316.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This is my tree and I love it. My little boy loves the lights on the grinch film so our tree has coloured lights on it and baubles which are years old. It also reminds me of my parents Christmas tree with all the 80’s coloured lights on it when I was a child. Becky wouldn’t know nostalgia if it came up and smacked her in the face. There’s not a bit of Poundland tat on my tree but decorations that mean something! I like the fact you can also see it’s a tree and not thrown every deviation know you man on there!! View attachment 865237
I love your tree, it’s so pretty 😍

This is my tree and I love it. My little boy loves the lights on the grinch film so our tree has coloured lights on it and baubles which are years old. It also reminds me of my parents Christmas tree with all the 80’s coloured lights on it when I was a child. Becky wouldn’t know nostalgia if it came up and smacked her in the face. There’s not a bit of Poundland tat on my tree but decorations that mean something! I like the fact you can also see it’s a tree and not thrown every deviation know you man on there!! View attachment 865237
Omg I’ve just read my post back. It should read every decoration known to man at the end. I’m not like Becky I promise, I actually have more than two brain cells! 😂😂😂

Omg I’ve just read my post back. It should read every decoration known to man at the end. I’m not like Becky I promise, I actually have more than two brain cells! 😂😂😂
I also need to add this is last years photo. It’s not up this year yet. Cos again I’m not a complete numb nut like Becky!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At 43 there is just no need for bad grammar and punctuation (reads back and make sure that makes sense 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's really hard to decipher what she is trying to say!
The posts about the charity event really do not make sense 😅 The one about she was going, then the ones she has posted about the event. It's all just rushed and I think that's why it makes no sense whatsoever. She's in this manic rush!
It's obvious she doesn't really take the time to look over it and think does that make sense, it does to her and well in the world of Rebecca Evans she is the only one that matters 🤣

She’s now going to bed!! It’s just gone 6 for gods sake, even toddlers are still up!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She said she had company in half an hour then an hour later posted more stories and she was still in her bathrobe 🤥

Reactions: 4
6 O'clock & going to bed!!! What a waste of space this woman is. Works 2 shifts a week....lazy parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow bed at 6pm cos she's exhausted.
I've worked 5x 12 hour shifts this week, menopause has totally fucked up my body clock so I'm getting 4 hours of sleep, if I'm lucky!
Today is my day off, but I've spent it cleaning shopping and batch cooking with hubby.
I'm so exhausted I could cry, but guess what, I'll get back up tomorrow for it all to start again ( only 4 x shifts this week but on call / stand-by)
This woman is the laziest fucker I have EVER, EVER known.
She has shopped, stayed over in a hotel, shopped some more, got pissed up & put her trees up, we should all say a prayer for her 🖕🏼😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I see Dawns classy brother was with them again.a charity event and he's giving it the middle finger in the pic 🤷

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m all for having a drink and all for having a good time but she is a total embarrassment.

I know I’m behind. Have just seen her tree, I don’t like it, might be in the minority but still think it’s looks a mess. Not as much as I dislike the cedar tree, but not my cup of tea at all. Each to their own though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.