Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

Anyone see Nikki's post about receiving a massive hamper of free seafood and in her following post she put a screenshot where she had donated £50 to a local food bank I think it was...cos she felt guilty at having received such lovely food. That's how a decent human being operates! Giving back once in a while is a good thing and she could teach that dick head Beggy a trick or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Well then...

that dress she bought today😬, I had to skip past the stories, don’t wanna see her fanny on a Friday afternoon 🤣🤣, I’m I the only one who cringes, when she says “ Mr E” I mean, beggy he’s taken you on a helicopter once, Calm your saggy tits, hardly married to christian grey 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

He gives me the creeps, looks like the kinda guy who’d make young ladies feel uncomfortable at a pub or something 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Shes been off work for 7 weeks I have been to my company got the call on the Friday night to close Joy's of working in the gambling industry 🏇🥊⚽⚾🏀🏐🥎🏈🏉🎾🏏🎰

It's a disgrace seeing daily the tat she buys what doesn't she understand shes risking someone's life and family for a cheap 8 pound dress begs there a reason it's so cheap it didnt quite make it to the shops standards thats one of thr reason your paying 8 pounds for you beggy cunt

From what I can remember shes has the following.
A 5 plus buzz deliverys
A new look
A couple of boohoo
A superdry
Ebay t shirts
Ebay phone case
Ebay dresses
Ebay superdry
The bbq
Weekly gustos
The shitty QD shed we never seen
She had a trainers delivered cant remember the company she got them from
Ebay eye lashes
Did she try fake nails at some point?
Possible a few soul candles too even tho she doesnt use them 🙄
The paint for dog house sorry Becky's little den
A click and collect b&q order
Then the depending order for shitty garden fences and bedding
And wasnt there talk about getting patio cushions at some point

After writing all this I feel like a right sad sack 😫
Forgive am missing my mum and need a cuddle only a mum can give

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
"I don't think dolly understands social distancing"
1. Nobody in the Evans household understands it.
2. Your dog doesn't need to socially distance itself from you
3. Dolly probably wishes she could socially distance herself from you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I’ve lost two members of my family to Coronavirus in the last fortnight, so no Beggy, I won’t be going out as much as I want. She really is a selfish cow. As long as it doesn’t affect Beggys world then it isn’t relevant. Selfish, horrible woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

So......yeah

Chatty Member
It’s like a whole car boot sale in her back garden!!!!! 😲😲

On another note, call me sad (🙋🏼‍♀️) but since Monday I have been noting down everything she has bought so on Monday night I can tell you all exactly how much she spent in just 1 week!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

MrsBed2be

‘When we had the house built’

Fuck off with your Cedar House becky, it’s a few walls of wood on an old conservatory base hardly grand designs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

KNYE_19

Just imagine looking out of your window and seeing a 60 year old woman with ringlets, wearing a jumper that looks like it's for kids, Elton John specs on her face and scraggy 90p fip flops on...and to top it off shes twirling in a circle talking to her phone...no wonder Dolly is walking far behind her, poor dogs embarrassed to fuck being seen with her

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I see Michael is creating a floral arrangement for Berrys & Grey. All proceeds go to charity too so I'm going to be buying that and supporting him when it's for sale.
Yeah up yours Beggy!!!

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
I think I can speak for all of us when I say -

Absolutely nobody wants a shitty buzz T-shirt.

• Haha