BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who keeps labels for 2 year from a 1.99 fake plant, you bought them on your trip the other day to bm Beggy didnt you ?
AND BEGGY IT IS NOT IVY I REPEAT IT IS NOT IVY , ITS NEPETA YOU THICK TWUNT..SO YEAH
I was saying it’s not ivy to my phone!! 😂 she truly is the gift that keeps giving, actually she’s probably the gift you would regift 😂

Have u seen the fakeevans post today! Howling! 😂😂
No!! Do share please 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so weird she has to say bless him / bless her after everything
Jason’s going to the bike shop bless him
Brookes in bed bless her
Jason is at work bless him
Brookes working at the play bar bless her

and Becky we have already seen your duck up you snakey witch .... 😷😷😷

We used to cut a colleague dead by shouting NO whenever she said "bless him" about her bumbling boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ove how she tried to justify Jason going for a browse in the bike shop by saying he sometimes cycles to work. I reported her story about going out as much as you like as innapopriate information before she deleted it. How can someone not understand basic instructions? Idiot!

Reactions: 16
She just continually shoots herself in the foot in lockdown alone we've had, bbq gate, allowing her followers to send homophobic messages to Michael, taking brookie shopping and touching everything on the shelf, going shopping for "essentials", constantly buying shite online she doesn't need, blatantly breaking lockdown rules, going to b&q to pick up a jet washer and complaining about the other people there and now today's fiasco. If I've forgotten anything feel free to add to the list. When is she going to learn to just shut her mouth?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Stay alert or summfink so yeah.........

that should be a title thread. 😂😂😂😂That sums beggy up a treat, thick as peas pudding that one and just as bland lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
‘Jaysuuuuuuuns fleceeeeeeey’

it’s called a fleece you silly twit.
she has the vocabulary of a 5 year old.

Them fake plants look shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hello you beauts ...trellis have arrived and happy voice is back again ...until she realises her plan isnt going to work when they are flapping all over...I told you this Beggy. let's see how you get out of this colossal duck up
..so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reported her stories so maybe she's been told to remove it if enough people have reported it 👍

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha there is no bleeping way that trellis will withstand the strong winds especially when it's only attached to half a tiny bit of wall. She's an eejit. Buy cheap you buy twice beggy. Shame you didn't get the screen you kept hinting for!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That trellis is HYSTERICAL - they will be making a noise like Rolph Harris Digeridoo when the wind catches them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That trellis is HYSTERICAL - they will be making a noise like Rolph Harris Digeridoo when the wind catches them 😂
Hahaha I actually can't stop laughing. It looks so flimsy, surely you would have looked for something more sturdy?? It looks like one gale of wind and it will bleeping snap 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else shudder at the thought of plastic plants outside in a garden. I'm a keen gardener so thats just my thoughts!

She would have been better to get those raised planters that have the trellis attached to the back of them, not sure how sturdy they are (but look sturdier than the crap ones she has bought). Get a nice clemetis or honeysuckle growing up them, they will climb up that trellis in no time and great for wildlife too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m laughing at her making that noise when the penny finally drops that the trellis won’t stay up! “Ohhhh”
What an absolute div!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m laughing at her making that noise when the penny finally drops that the trellis won’t stay up! “Ohhhh”
What an absolute div!
Hahahaha i thought this too, the sudden realisation she's fucked up again because she can't help but spend money without thinking anything through... "we will have to get a frame built... Ohhhh" 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way has she kept those plants for two years with the labels on! She is such a Beggy bullshitter! Does she think people are that thick? She’s got a magic garage like Hinch!
those plants are new
I think Nepeta isn’t hardy i reckon she bought them the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.