BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she kept swishing the dress up so we almost saw more than just leg, I’m sure she does this for attention, like when she flashed her saggies the other day!
The colour she’s painting her fence is the exact shade Hinch painted hers 🙄
Yeah, she copied me too ! I did mine over 2 years ago !

Reactions: 3
So she’s on “the fizz” ordering a take away and done a quiz!? Her and Brooke done a quiz for who Jason!? 😂 she’s got dawn and shelly round probably 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched her last story and I'm in my kitchen just doing some admin finances stuff, had a couple of beers and just kept shouting out - whilst I was listening - so yeah - my neighbours must think I've lost the plot. She was doing my bloody head in. So yeah 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that dress she bought today😬, I had to skip past the stories, don’t wanna see her fanny on a Friday afternoon 🤣🤣, I’m I the only one who cringes, when she says “ Mr E” I mean, beggy he’s taken you on a helicopter once, Calm your saggy tits, hardly married to christian grey 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

He gives me the creeps, looks like the kinda guy who’d make young ladies feel uncomfortable at a pub or something 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She must think we are all as stupid as her followers.
All those gift boxes she made up for the 3 of them to do a quiz between them
Aye Beggy pull the other one.
Cue the video of her tv or the 3 of them around the island before Dawn & Shelley turn up.

Reactions: 14
She must think we are all as stupid as her followers.
All those gift boxes she made up for the 3 of them to do a quiz between them
Aye Beggy pull the other one.
Cue the video of her tv or the 3 of them around the island before Dawn & Shelley turn up.
Exactly all those boxes for the 3 of them and how would a quiz even work without other people. She must think her followers are stupid.

Reactions: 8
Signing off before 6pm on a friday night?
Yup, the swingers are definitely on their way round!
I agree. And she's already half cut. And why would you do quiz prizes if you were on Zoom or whatever. I'm offended at her ... I mean her insulting my intelligence. Going to bed at 6 - fook off. We still see you Beggy 👀

Reactions: 12
that dress she bought today😬, I had to skip past the stories, don’t wanna see her fanny on a Friday afternoon 🤣🤣, I’m I the only one who cringes, when she says “ Mr E” I mean, beggy he’s taken you on a helicopter once, Calm your saggy tits, hardly married to christian grey 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

He gives me the creeps, looks like the kinda guy who’d make young ladies feel uncomfortable at a pub or something 🤣🤣
He’s def got that Benny Hill lecherous look about him🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.