BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it was said at any point that many more shops will be opening this week?? Or did I miss that 🤔🤔 Also, ‘we can go out as many times as we like’ no Becky, that is for exercise. Not for pissing about going to Lidl aldi home bargains b&m etc!!

Reactions: 22
I’ve lost two members of my family to Coronavirus in the last fortnight, so no Beggy, I won’t be going out as much as I want. She really is a selfish cow. As long as it doesn’t affect Beggys world then it isn’t relevant. Selfish, horrible woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I don’t think it was said at any point that many more shops will be opening this week?? Or did I miss that 🤔🤔 Also, ‘we can go out as many times as we like’ no Becky, that is for exercise. Not for pissing about going to Lidl aldi home bargains b&m etc!!
I know some places like ikea are opening soon, but the way she goes on I think she thinks the whole world is opening

Reactions: 4
She’s dangerous, because of her lack of knowledge! Hopefully her followers are sensible enough to understand what was actually said was she could leave the house more than once for exercise. Perhaps she should address the situation and correct herself!!

I know some places like ikea are opening soon, but the way she goes on I think she thinks the whole world is opening
So sorry for your loss 😢😢

Reactions: 13
Banging on about the news and the English and Welsh borders, and how tit that we have two different advices! I'm from Wales and I'm thankful we are still in lock down!!! Seriously, she's smiling because she can do a lot more now and go meet people as long as you have the 2m distance!! Seriously Beggy!? She hasn't been in lock down from what I've seen on her Instagram, she's so annoying. And since I've been on tattle (not long) it's surprising how much it opens your eyes to these complete bellends that are suppose to be influencers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those shoeboxes are an idea she stole from cleaning with mario. I thought it was a rank idea when he posted it but just thought it was some off shot of Hinchs barmy ideas! Now Beggy is copying and passing it off at hers! The who lot of the “insta inspirations” are nothing but greedy, Beggy wannabe celebrities!! Sooner Instagram implodes on itself the better!

I have clear shoe boxes I bought from the holding company 15 years ago. They are deep enough for shoes - with air holes! They are nothing new.

Reactions: 3
I’ve lost two members of my family to Coronavirus in the last fortnight, so no Beggy, I won’t be going out as much as I want. She really is a selfish cow. As long as it doesn’t affect Beggys world then it isn’t relevant. Selfish, horrible woman.
So sorry for your loss. I’m sending best wishes to your family xxxx

Reactions: 4
Along with boris's mixed messages and now beggy telling her thousands of followers we can now go out as much as we like now is bound to cause a second wave, people were already starting to stop listening and do as they like as soon as the news were speculating what was going to happen. It's terrifying the amount of people who don't get it, while I was waiting to get into tesco a woman in front of me was shouting about how she's had a Corona test and it came back negative and therefore she was ok and would never get it, we are now being told to be alert and use common sense it's a shame a lot of people didn't have any common sense before all of this.
This weekend so many were out in parks etc I expect a second wave and then what? Can’t see Boris locking us down tighter again. Becky is a prick giving as many mixed messages as Boris.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe I once liked and followed this woman! It’s unbelievable the amount of time she goes out to different shops, two spare rooms full of her clothes and accessories- then proceeds to buy more and more, earning money from swipe ups in the mean time!! She has absolutely no regard for other people. Selfish, horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry for your loss xx

See how quickly she stopped her story as she was in the park with her dog off its lead and it was full of people!!!

bleeping dick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have clear shoe boxes I bought from the holding company 15 years ago. They are deep enough for shoes - with air holes! They are nothing new.
My sister has had them for years! I debated it but I own so many shoes (don't judge me please lol) so I just bought a big shoe rack.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has this woman not volunteered or done something positive for the society we live in whilst we have been in this pandemic? Her and her brat of a daughter have done duck all in over two months!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I live in Scotland and we have clear advice stay at home (I’m assuming to prevent a second wave but who the duck knows these days) Im struggling as to why this is a “shame” for us and the Welsh, but you couldn’t finish the sentence, could you, your brain must have went in to overdrive there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All is well is leather faces world today. She can go out as many times as she wants now, To many more shops now, WHATS bleeping NEW witch. you have been doing this since lock down started. Let’s not forget the Saturday morning you popped for a cuppa at Dawns. Let’s not forget all the meat you bought but we never seen you eat it, but you was away all Saturday night and not posting about Brookblessher, or dolly or jayyysun. Or the amount of tit you watch on your lazy dirty arse all day and night, while most still have to work. You make me sick you selfish nasty horrible women,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who keeps labels for 2 year from a 1.99 fake plant, you bought them on your trip the other day to bm Beggy didnt you ?
AND BEGGY IT IS NOT IVY I REPEAT IT IS NOT IVY , ITS NEPETA YOU THICK TWUNT..SO YEAH

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m so sorry for your loss, I’ve lost one family member to covid .

How thick is she to say you can go out as often as you want ??? More shops opening ? Utter disgrace this women ! She’s the reason we will get a second spike ! I’ve not been to a single shop for 8 weeks. Using local businesses for food drops

Does she realise her workplace may never re-open. Can you imagine that place being clean ? No. The worlds gone cashless !

God help us all with cunts like Begs thinking going to home bargains non stop is sticking to the rules.

Who keeps labels for 2 year from a 1.99 fake plant, you bought them on your trip the other day to bm Beggy didnt you ?
AND BEGGY IT IS NOT IVY I REPEAT IT IS NOT IVY , ITS NEPETA YOU THICK TWUNT..SO YEAH
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.