BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she look really thin in the face, pale and very tired? She really doesn’t look well this week.

Reactions: 5
This woman is pissing me off, i cant watch her stories with out screaming and shouting at my phone. All the non essential deliveries.
I lost a relative to corona virus at the weekend and theres people like her swanning around like its nothing and still going out for non essential items, they are the ones that arent getting it!
Sorry for your loss. It has also touched our family and one of my husbands friends. Until something happens to one of Becky's own she will just carry on in her own bubble. The virus to her is something that happens to others and will never happen to her....

She’s got so much stuff she forgets she has stuff? She want to be careful nobody breaks in and steals all her shite she keeps bragging about!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see that necklace still in the packaging and here her snigger just made me think she just laughed at herself as she has so much stuff she doesn't know what she has!!!! Daft bint close to an unfollow

Reactions: 3
My husband and I moved house and we sold, gave away and threw out so much stuff and it felt liberating. All the stuff she has stresses me out. I hate clutter. I love to buy one quality piece instead of lots of rubbish and to know where everything is. I know that’s not for everyone but after years of buying so much tat I didn’t need it feels really nice to not be weighed down 😊 every time she posts all this crap she’s bought I feel really stressed thinking where are you going to put that? Bet you don’t even use it more than once!

Reactions: 13
Beggy really needs to stop filtering her grid photos, everyone knows you look like gollum hun x

• Haha
Her mum bought her a ring for her 40th and it’s just chucked away in a drawer somewhere. Bets shes never even worn it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Forgot you had the bracelet for your 30th and a ring for your 40th ? Forgot? Memorable gifts then? She really is an ungrateful twit.

Just goes to show it’s quantity not quality !

She must be at risk of losing her job ? That scanky place she works will not open this side of Christmas and the furlough will not go on forever ! She really is dumb. More credit card dept then.

Do they not realise house prices are going to flatline so that means no more re-mortgage ? Clearly this is what they do as her minimum part time wage and his £40k a year will not be enough for her buying habit.

Unlucky Beggy! No more LOS Veygus trips , even to the sex cheap tat hotel flying cargo!

Reactions: 13
Sometimes I think she does stuff/shows stuff to be spiteful as the whole world is going through a pandemic people not knowing if they’ll even have a job to go back too she’s flaunting all her stuff smiling and laughing showing £100 jet wash!? How about you lazy cow get off your bum and go help those that need help! The homeless!? Food banks? Mental health departments that are struggling!!! I say it every time but I’m gov smacked!

• Heart
Why is she so obsessed with Vegas, does she know there are other places in the world

So all them track bottoms she has gone on about all this time are now slung in the walking wardrobe and she is back to the dresses 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s a total nut job!

Reactions: 4
She is such an ungrateful witch.
We often wonder why her family don't give a tit about her and then you see her acting like that over gifts they've given her and you can see why!

I got my eldest daughter a beautiful necklace for her 21st, she's 30 now and still wears it every day because she loves it and appreciates it and knows it was expensive and given out of love and affection to mark a special birthday.
Beggy shows zero respect for anything or anyone.
She is a bleep, plain and simple. I'd be ashamed if she was my mum, daughter or sister. No wonder they all keep their distance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
You weren’t allowed his (Financially) worthless artefacts unless you took on his debt?? 🙄

As I said, you don’t take on someone’s debt, debt will be taken from any worthwhile estate so will effect inheritance amount, but that’s not the ‘inheritee’ taking on the debt, its the debt taken from the debtors estate prior to inheritance being paid.

My parents have a good life and they deserve it, as far as I’m concerned they can spend what they like on what they like without thinking about ‘my inheritance’ In fact, I hope they spend every last penny. It doesn’t detract from how much they care about me. I don’t think parents should feel obliged to leave anything to their children.
That's what the solicitor said yeah .. I was shocked bit thought that's the law .. now I know it isn't/wasn't.

She needs to stop curling her hair, it always drops out and looks horrific. Surely her hairdresser daughter could show her how to do it properly?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.