BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way Brookie built that bar just for a few hours. I think it’s Beggy and Jason’s turn to host tonight.

where is beggy’s neighbour who posts here so she can go undercover and take pics over the back fence of them partying for the papers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
So on top of the £250 this week shes spent £60 on bedding as well. Fucks sake...that's ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They are totally having Dawn & co round tonight...
Exactly. ‘ I love a bank holiday’ she said. Wth ? Every day’s a bank holiday at the minute is it not? Or does she mean that’s the time the drinking buddies would be arranging at get together and pissing it up in the garden. It’s happening.

Reactions: 14
She is deffo with the swingers, 1 million percent!
It's VEDay, why isn't she celebrating in her own garden with Jason & Brooke at their new bar?
We'll be out in our garden again at 9pm.
It's a day to remember and I don't believe for one second that she is tucked up in bed.
She is full of shite!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Take note Beggy!! Not just for still meeting up with the swingers, but for all of your shopping trips and deliveries for non essential items. Don't you dare clap for them on a Thursday when your doing exactly as the poster says....stabbing the NHS in the back!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Not counting the tit bought in home bargains and the pointless clothes etc..

This week, online, she has spent £250+ on things she doesnt need. Christ that's more than I have to live on for the week. She bought lights after coming across her old ones....clearly she cant use anything twice
She must of sold a lot of candles and swipe ups etc to have all this money to waste
Yes, I reckon she's had her 'royalty' cheque

See the begging for an outside bar didn't work and she's had to make her own crappy version 🤣🥴
Nothing quite like an underlay bar. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't know anyone who buys 2 sets of thr same bedding! Surely you wash it first thing, leave it to dry all day or out on the line then put it back on at night? Am I doing it wrong! How dare I leave my sheets and mattress uncovered for the day. She's a lunatic
I like to air my matteres abit yuno. I must he a right woman because I wash mine and put the same one back on in the evening as you say. I mean I do have more sets but I'm just lazy gaaaaa

She's not fooling me for one minute. If she's at home, which we believe she is, then it's so easy to screenshot the TV for 2 minutes. If you're at home alone watching TV as you claim Beggy then show your face and prove it to us !!

Reactions: 8
Aww, I wonder if they hand over pretend money when they get a drink?
How embarrassing!!
Brooke is 20 years old this year but Beggy treats her like a 2 year old.

#CuntsBar
Awwwwww bless, perhaps they’ll make her a sink and the rest of the kitchen to play with tomorrow. Seen it all now. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see her daughter is just as much of a knob as her mother, buying non essential tit. Have you ever come across a more annoying pair. I’m glad your son never bring your granddaughter to see you, even pre lockdown, as a hopefully she’ll get the chance to turn out the complete opposite of you Beggy 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
FFS Beggy! What a waste of money! I washed my bedding this morning and now it's dry, I'm going to put it back on. No second identical set needed.
Don’t forget her ‘gifted’ Christy bedding! Couldn’t that be her second set!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

The bed set thing made me howl. What I do is buy one bed set and when that is in the wash I put the old one on. Ive got two sets for every bed in my house and although they are the same colours they are different. She really is something else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.