BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So £150 on trellis and lights plus more because she mentioned some other bits that’s right after she spent £100 on a pressure washer!! It’s such a tit trait of hers to tell us how expensive things are that’s she’s purchased!

oh and curling her hair again so off out again??!
Her whole story in lockdown was actually cringeworthy. She clearly doesn’t understand it all. I miss my parents terribly but I’d rather go a little longer and it be a little safer for them to visit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She bought those lights yesterday but is trying to tell us she has ordered them online.
So between the trellis and the lights there's another £150 spent.
Unless they've had a secret lottery win then I've no idea how she does it?
I've only one child at home now, me and hubby both have decent, well paid jobs but no way could we spend like that.
I've actually saved a fortune during lockdown as there's literally nothing I've bought apart from food.
She definitely has a spending addiction. She needs to see someone about it as it is filling a void for something else missing in her life.

Reactions: 14
Shes curling her hair again, where she off to day? 😡 I've not been out shopping since last Saturday, and I wont need to go until probably this Sat to get fresh bread and milk, and I'll pick up a few cleaning bits at the same time, then I go home, that's enough for me, I cant cope with the anxiety of it. ☹ I go to Poundland as they have the bits I need in between a big shop, then farm foods right next door, so how she can go to big retail parks and browse like normal is beyond me! 😡

Reactions: 10
What the duck does she look like with that Pow sweatshirt, her hair in ringlets like a 3 year old and those Elvis specs. Christ almighty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just imagine looking out of your window and seeing a 60 year old woman with ringlets, wearing a jumper that looks like it's for kids, Elton John specs on her face and scraggy 90p fip flops on...and to top it off shes twirling in a circle talking to her phone...no wonder Dolly is walking far behind her, poor dogs embarrassed to duck being seen with her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not counting the tit bought in home bargains and the pointless clothes etc..

This week, online, she has spent £250+ on things she doesnt need. Christ that's more than I have to live on for the week. She bought lights after coming across her old ones....clearly she cant use anything twice

Reactions: 9
Why does she tell us the news like she thinks she’s the only one that’s watched it! It’s the whole Country you silly mere. Talk about trying to pad your stories out grrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like how she sits in that so called dressing room, saying how she loves things on show as it reminds her of what she has so not to buy again .. there must of been about 5 vile orange bags on show behind her 😏
Why does brookiekins sort beggys hair out?!?!

Reactions: 8
Jason’s in bed, brookieblessher is obviously still in bed so yeah, opened the door, making a cup of tea so yeah. Wow😂😂 enthralling content

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can somebody send her a bleeping hair clip or a bobble or a bloody hair band! Her hair does my bleeping head in!

• Haha
I’d be ashamed that people saw my mu with hair like that if I were a hairdresser, hardly a good advert is it, she looks like she has one of those judges wigs on her head!
Guilty of breaking lockdown rules! Off with her long bits of hair!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Brooke actually a qualified hairdresser? Or does she just sweep up hair?

• Haha
Wow her content is struggling,
Good morning
Jaysons in bed obviously he was working last night ( why is this obvious?)
Brooks in bed
Just made a cuppa
Opened the back door
So yeah
Can’t wait for the next thrilling instalment....... will Brookeyblessher get out of bed?
Will Jason get up after his sleep?
Will the back door remain open?
Will Becky’s curls last until she gets downstairs?
Ooh the anticipation 🥱

Wow just wow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.