Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KLRDN

I don't know anyone who buys 2 sets of thr same bedding! Surely you wash it first thing, leave it to dry all day or out on the line then put it back on at night? Am I doing it wrong! How dare I leave my sheets and mattress uncovered for the day. She's a lunatic

Reactions: 30

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
It’s supposed to be a wind breaker ? Yet it’s been pulled wide open, you could fit beggy through the gaps 😂😂😂😂 this is pure comedy gold. Lol I’m working today with a massive grin on my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
What is Brooke doing? I swear she's like a 5 year old playing shops with the mum and dad she just needs a basket and a till ....

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bluey

VIP Member
Wow her content is struggling,
Good morning
Jaysons in bed obviously he was working last night ( why is this obvious?)
Brooks in bed
Just made a cuppa
Opened the back door
So yeah

Wow just wow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Stay alert or summfink so yeah.........

that should be a title thread. 😂😂😂😂That sums beggy up a treat, thick as peas pudding that one and just as bland lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So hold on, did she go to Currys to buy the blender today, if so she's now found it on ebay and has put a swipe up so she can get commission on anyone wanting one.
Fucking hell, she truly is a greedy cunt isn't she?
So she's been to Tesco, poundland and Home bargains for ESSENTIALS!
What she has bought there food wise could have been bought at Morrisons which is 2 minutes away from her house.
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Pearlpow

Omg yes she has! She's deleted it! Such a snake.. she would be better off addressing things and saying she made an error rather than deleting things as if they never existed.. but we all know she doesnt address anything and just burys her head #michaelgate

Reactions: 26

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She wrote "Break glass in case of emergancy"
Instead of "In case of emergency break glass"

Oh fuck I'm having to stifle my laughing as hubby is asleep.
Jesus christ that was fucking hilarious 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

#myview

Hello 👋🏻 I’m new here. Just wanted to post something about this account...
I’m sure it’s been written a thousand times before...
However, never have I seen so much landfill kept in one house and added to on a daily basis!
It is repulsive and everything that is wrong with capitalism - get, get, get, grab, grab, grab.

• Heart
  • Haha

Justhereforanosetbh

I think that people who have a large following should be held accountable about what they say about COVID-19 (or similar). She has a reach of 90,000 (plus, as many view without following) people and she’s saying you can go out as much as you like which is incorrect. Many of those people may not watch the news or understand it. She could potentially cause people to fall ill due to her causally commenting on the pandemic. I don’t think these people should be allowed to comment on it.

Pearlpow

Cant wait for Jason to javelin the new trelis across the grass like he did with the Monopoly board

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25