Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nick86

I live in Scotland and we have clear advice stay at home (I’m assuming to prevent a second wave but who the fuck knows these days) Im struggling as to why this is a “shame” for us and the Welsh, but you couldn’t finish the sentence, could you, your brain must have went in to overdrive there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s absolutely just summed herself up. “We’ve given this a go now and just see if it works because it takes 2 days for the proper kit to arrive”

STORY OF HER LIFE. She’s so bloody impatient! You’ve ordered the kit (sigh) but you’re so desperate you thought you’d just waste a jumper instead of just waiting.

god she’s annoying

• Angry

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She is such an ungrateful bitch.
We often wonder why her family don't give a shit about her and then you see her acting like that over gifts they've given her and you can see why!

I got my eldest daughter a beautiful necklace for her 21st, she's 30 now and still wears it every day because she loves it and appreciates it and knows it was expensive and given out of love and affection to mark a special birthday.
Beggy shows zero respect for anything or anyone.
She is a cunt, plain and simple. I'd be ashamed if she was my mum, daughter or sister. No wonder they all keep their distance.

• Heart
  • Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Jason's at work tonight so she's allowed in the living room. Nice to see Brooke has come home from her weekend away to keep her company....

• Wow
  • Haha

Pearlpow

SO much to catch up on...
1. That dress is so short and inappropriate for a woman of her age
2. Why is she ordering stupid fecking tat in the middle of a lockdown #bunnywanker
3. "Brookie" doesnt even respond or look up from her phone when her mum comments on her cooking what a spoilt rude little girl no wonder she isnt noticing her mums issues lately
4. The way she mispronounces the emphasis on HOME bargains makes my toes curl..
5. Shes not gonna be able to open that cupboard door because of that ugly potatoe peel catcher tat, how dull can you be
6. More coleslaw.. more burgers.. id rather eat my own hair
7. Tie dye?!?! Its not 1972

And thats me done 😂😂😂 (for now)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Pearlpow

That trellis is HYSTERICAL - they will be making a noise like Rolph Harris Digeridoo when the wind catches them 😂

• Haha

obviously....

VIP Member
My word she is disgusting

My eyes are still being opened to what beggy is really like and its so clear she's on the beg.

Maybe its me but her house gives me anxiety....she doesn't seem to like any space being seen....so has to fill it with everything. Like, there's nothing wrong with a candle on a little shelf....but then she goes and adds some fake plants, stars, lights etc.

The only empty space she has, is the space between her ears

So she has bought a jet washer, trellis, paint, shed, stones, toppers...and is now thinking of buying another shed....all that has got to come to nearly a grand.

Not to mention the other items she's bought such as super superdry ebay, the home bargains trips, dresses from eBay, 2 lots of the same bedding, make up....can't think of anything else

• Haha
  • Heart

Justhereforanosetbh

How the hell one of them hasn’t been ill is beyond me. Normal families the person that goes to work (unless it’s unreal hours) is the person who does the shopping so nobody else needs to go out!

Also she keeps saying Scotland is different. That’s incorrect. It’s ENGLAND that is the different one. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are all adopting the same attitude, it’s England that has altered 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Anyone see Nikki's post about receiving a massive hamper of free seafood and in her following post she put a screenshot where she had donated £50 to a local food bank I think it was...cos she felt guilty at having received such lovely food. That's how a decent human being operates! Giving back once in a while is a good thing and she could teach that dick head Beggy a trick or two.
I saw this, if only more people paid it forward like her.
She was so grateful for it too, plus knowing Nikki she will buy from that company as well in the future.
She never does swipe ups or begs for anything, she's a breath of fresh air in the instagram world.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Anyone else looking forward to today’s shower of shite when she makes a framework for her trellis for Jaaayyysssooonnn to come home and say ‘rip it down..now...and get back in your portacabin’🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Katie04

Banging on about the news and the English and Welsh borders, and how shit that we have two different advices! I'm from Wales and I'm thankful we are still in lock down!!! Seriously, she's smiling because she can do a lot more now and go meet people as long as you have the 2m distance!! Seriously Beggy!? She hasn't been in lock down from what I've seen on her Instagram, she's so annoying. And since I've been on tattle (not long) it's surprising how much it opens your eyes to these complete bellends that are suppose to be influencers!!

• Heart

Pearlpow

I reckon shes kicked the fucker down with her size 22 hoofs so she has something to do tomorrow sorting it all.. she will have to buy a new rail, new hangers, or she may go full hog and say the rail isnt working any more and she needs a totally new system... she will get a weeks content out of that bastard rail if she plays it right 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Beggy’s house and garden are beginning to resemble Steptoe and Son’s home (for those old enough to remember!). The whole place looks like a pile of cheap and chavvy tat. Get a grip, woman, apart from adding to landfill, you’re devaluing your home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
All is well is leather faces world today. She can go out as many times as she wants now, To many more shops now, WHATS FUCKING NEW BITCH. you have been doing this since lock down started. Let’s not forget the Saturday morning you popped for a cuppa at Dawns. Let’s not forget all the meat you bought but we never seen you eat it, but you was away all Saturday night and not posting about Brookblessher, or dolly or jayyysun. Or the amount of shit you watch on your lazy dirty arse all day and night, while most still have to work. You make me sick you selfish nasty horrible women,

• Heart
Reactions: 23