BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having been following her since bbqgate 🤬 but just caught up with that fake evans account 🤣🤣 omg hilarious!! So I take it leather face is still carrying on regardless then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the local newspaper that’s always singing her praises should know about her flaunting lockdown rules just to buy tack.

who needs to go shopping 2/3 times a week when they have gusto being delivered every week and stay across the way from a Morrisons.

her attitude is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well said !!!! But we all no ol raw hide will delete the post.
I really don’t understand how her followers don’t see it, are they also the type to just do as they please. Surly all of them carnt be so selfish like this horrid family ? I’m starting to wonder is she a wind up, not one can be this much of a thick, nasty, selfish person. She is a nothing but a penny pusher down the arcades,

Reactions: 10
I see she hasn't mentioned watching Keir Starmer tonight, is that because she has her nose firmly placed up Boris Johnsons shitter? Or because she doesn't have a bleeping scooby doo who he is? 🙄

Reactions: 5
Ok! Is this someone from here? Good move!

I would love to see her response but she will probably just delete like she normally does!
In fairness, didn’t the blender box say ‘essentials’ on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂

Hi, I’m new here! Haven’t commented before but completely agree about the hypocrisy - putting a ‘stay home’ tag on your stories then going on a shopping spree; ridiculous.
I’m a key worker for the NHS (non clinical) & people like this genuinely make me worried for a second wave of the virus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so dim I bet she doesn’t realise you should wipe your shopping, and I’d change my clothes and shower after being in a public place like a shop.

We had a food delivery today, it took 3 hours to wipe and put away. We’re shattered 😄

To be fair it's not dim to not do that. I wouldnt do any of that to be honest.. I only wash my hands and that's it. I think you would only need to change.your clothes if you are on the front line.

Reactions: 14
Well said !!!! But we all no ol raw hide will delete the post.
I really don’t understand how her followers don’t see it, are they also the type to just do as they please. Surly all of them carnt be so selfish like this horrid family ? I’m starting to wonder is she a wind up, not one can be this much of a thick, nasty, selfish person. She is a nothing but a penny pusher down the arcades,
Actually starting to wonder this too. I think she thrives on the attention- good or bad

Reactions: 3
To be fair it's not dim to not do that. I wouldnt do any of that to be honest.. I only wash my hands and that's it. I think you would only need to change.your clothes if you are on the front line.
If you choose not to do it that’s totally fine. I was referring to the fact Becky doesn’t seem to understand the situation or the advice given, and cleaning groceries, changing clothes etc has even advised by some doctors,

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does it. I literally put clean clothes on to go out and put them in the wash when I get home and shower. Fortnightly food delivery I wipe everything, get rid of as much packaging as possible, sterilise the front door/bell etc. Can't be too careful IMO . Stay safe ❤
Exactly what we do. You can’t be too careful and it has been advised,

You too, stay safe and well xx

Reactions: 6
If only there were some sort of box that shoes come in that Brookeblessher could store her ‘nice’ bleeping shoes in! Thick cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those shoeboxes are an idea she stole from cleaning with mario. I thought it was a rank idea when he posted it but just thought it was some off shot of Hinchs barmy ideas! Now Beggy is copying and passing it off at hers! The who lot of the “insta inspirations” are nothing but greedy, Beggy wannabe celebrities!! Sooner Instagram implodes on itself the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Those shoeboxes are an idea she stole from cleaning with mario. I thought it was a rank idea when he posted it but just thought it was some off shot of Hinchs barmy ideas! Now Beggy is copying and passing it off at hers! The who lot of the “insta inspirations” are nothing but greedy, Beggy wannabe celebrities!! Sooner Instagram implodes on itself the better!
Mario’s shoe storage is a pile of cheap crap but the drawers seemed to have a gap for ventilation.

Reactions: 3
Can you remember Brookebondbleesher got the gifted bed that lifted up - probably intended to store bed linens or clothes.
But no, they said it was ideal for all her shoes
Bet it stinks,so now she needs the plastic lunchboxes
🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think it’s hilarious that she mentioned that the boxes are for Brookeblessher’s size 6 shoes - “obviously” her massive canoe shoes won’t fit in them otherwise I bet she would have been all over that idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.