BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless itโ€™s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and bring the local baker with you with his mixing machine, so he can plaster the walls #shitshow๐Ÿ˜‚

Erm Beggy...........whereโ€™s your boobs???๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
No need to comment on someone's looks
Makes you look nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she always have to refer to the ups and downs constantly whenever their anniversary is mentioned? Just say Happy Anniversary to him and be thankful heโ€™s still in your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a strange caption for her wedding anniversary post. โ€˜I got married to Me Eโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜ฃ She doesnโ€™t even wish him Happy Anniversary!
If I remember rightly itโ€™s the same photo and writing as last years! So prob a repost

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she always have to refer to the ups and downs constantly whenever their anniversary is mentioned? Just say Happy Anniversary to him and be thankful heโ€™s still in your life!
And still funding it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
What time you have on your hands

Also you can dish it out but not take it ๐Ÿคฃ
You critique beggy. I critique your posts

Good day all.

Also that's not about beggy is it my comments
Got absolutely loads of time on my hands with being on lockdown ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ So yeah !

Awe right so because the comments youโ€™ve posted ainโ€™t about Beggy thatโ€™s ok ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Itโ€™s my anniversary June, 30 years hope I get all
That love. Oh no wait, I wonโ€™t post it for attention
Will I because that day will be spent with my other half. Not on my phone all day but with people who love me and want me around. Not being shoved in the scout shed. Bell end she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Canโ€™t believe a Beggy arse licker tried to defend her! Sheโ€™s ugly as duck and we can say what we bloody well like about her thanks very much! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm just going to say this, don't come onto a website where people witch about others and then complain about what people say! Not everything that people put on the threads I follow I agree with but I just read on and don't start calling people out on it. Anyway as you were and let's all get back to bitching about witches โœŒ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she even posting about โ€œmr Eโ€ (we all know his name jayyyyyson) but not even wishing him a happy anniversary & also does he even have Instagram to see this!? Brookes pancakes looked awful ๐Ÿคข was she trying to replicate beggy tits? 2 flat pancakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Canโ€™t stand begs voice on her jumper story made me literally reach ๐Ÿคข sheโ€™s the biggest head

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.