BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why am I still so surprised by how much crap she has? All those flip flops, the clothes all tightly packed together.
How do you forget about a bracelet and a ring which has sentimental value. This woman’s greed is just remarkable.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Dipping in and out of insta and I am dreading her stories after reading here. I can't believe she is treating sentimental gifts like tat to be forgotten about

Reactions: 7
It explains a lot when you see how she treats those sentimental gifts
Does anyone remember when she went out with her brother? Once! That was odd
I bet he’s the one looking after her mum and step dad

Reactions: 11
She needs to stop curling her hair, it always drops out and looks horrific. Surely her hairdresser daughter could show her how to do it properly?
It's those curlers, I've had them for two and a bit years and *still* can't get them to work 🤦 They don't hold a curl in my hair and immediately drop. (My hair is thick and long-ish) Definitely do not recommend!

Reactions: 5
20200506_201832.jpg
I think Jemma's taking the piss don't you 😆
I'm not sure what inspires me more, the eating disorder, being in a loveless marriage, conning my sheep into swipe ups for tat, being a general wanker. It's a tough one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trust me, this has never been law 🙈
What's in your assets are collated together to pay debt and I think there is an order to what debt gets paid first. If there aren't enough assets to clear the debt the debt is wiped. Having a will doesn't make a difference

My mum got me a necklace for my 18th with my name on... 20 years ago. I've had it fixed twice as I don't take it off.

Reactions: 5
how good does she think her hair looks lol swaying from side to side ..it looks tit Becky whatever you do to it! and the long bits at the sides need chopping off fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for her mum. If she was my daughter and I saw her pull that box out from the bottom of a drawer after a year + I’d be so hurt. Yeah maybe they’re only cubic zirconia and it’s not an expensive ring but who gives a tit when your mum buys you a sentimental present you wear it, end of. She’s disgusting.

I’ll have to look back at her stories. I haven’t noticed the weight loss. If anything I thought she looked a bit fuller round the middle (nothing wrong with that, she’s had 2 kids, it’s completely natural) but I did think she looked tired and older but then again I’ve not been completely distracted by those manky false eyelashes.

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for her mum. If she was my daughter and I saw her pull that box out from the bottom of a drawer after a year + I’d be so hurt. Yeah maybe they’re only cubic zirconia and it’s not an expensive ring but who gives a tit when your mum buys you a sentimental present you wear it, end of. She’s disgusting.

I’ll have to look back at her stories. I haven’t noticed the weight loss. If anything I thought she looked a bit fuller round the middle (nothing wrong with that, she’s had 2 kids, it’s completely natural) but I did think she looked tired and older but then again I’ve not been completely distracted by those manky false eyelashes.
She was more impressed by the box it was in

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s with the birthday shoutouts 🙈
That confirms to me that she does actually thinks she’s famous 😂🤣
Funnily enough my son’s best friend paid for Kim Woodburn to do a happy birthday video message for my son last year (he’s besotted by her!) Best thing she could of got him. His face was a picture, in fact I think he cried, tears of joy obvs. Probably how Beggy’s followers would react too I’m sure 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's definitely replaced her addiction with food to buying endless amounts of tat

Reactions: 2
I see Michael is creating a floral arrangement for Berrys & Grey. All proceeds go to charity too so I'm going to be buying that and supporting him when it's for sale.
Yeah up yours Beggy!!!

Reactions: 30
I see Michael is creating a floral arrangement for Berrys & Grey. All proceeds go to charity too so I'm going to be buying that and supporting him when it's for sale.
Yeah up yours Beggy!!!
Let's see how long till begs tries to do something....just for the views and the gram.....as we know she is a selfish bastard

Reactions: 11
Hello 👋🏻 I’m new here. Just wanted to post something about this account...
I’m sure it’s been written a thousand times before...
However, never have I seen so much landfill kept in one house and added to on a daily basis!
It is repulsive and everything that is wrong with capitalism - get, get, get, grab, grab, grab.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just noticed she has highlights for each months shopping, is this woman for real!! ‘April shopping’ can’t believe what I’ve just read 😳 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.