BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother had skin cancer that needed quite invasive surgery which is why it took so long to get done. And this bleep let's her skin get to this stage of damage....she hasn't cared for her skin for decades
this is what makes me so cross, she gives zero fucks about what her mum went through, she couldn’t do or she wouldn’t sit out in it all the time and make her skin look like leather...

Reactions: 8
Anyone see Nikki's post about receiving a massive hamper of free seafood and in her following post she put a screenshot where she had donated £50 to a local food bank I think it was...cos she felt guilty at having received such lovely food. That's how a decent human being operates! Giving back once in a while is a good thing and she could teach that dick head Beggy a trick or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Anyone see Nikki's post about receiving a massive hamper of free seafood and in her following post she put a screenshot where she had donated £50 to a local food bank I think it was...cos she felt guilty at having received such lovely food. That's how a decent human being operates! Giving back once in a while is a good thing and she could teach that dick head Beggy a trick or two.
I saw this, if only more people paid it forward like her.
She was so grateful for it too, plus knowing Nikki she will buy from that company as well in the future.
She never does swipe ups or begs for anything, she's a breath of fresh air in the instagram world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You would never believe that Brooke was a hairdresser, why doesn’t she sort out her mum’s hair, that bit at the front looks hideous!

Reactions: 7
Very quiet .....must have been a heavy night

I have so many questions...

I mean, will she have a cup of tea or open the window....will dodo be there. Has Jayson been to.work.....what is brook up to. Is she going to curl her hair with the wand or straighteners.

Come on beggy, stop leaving us hanging.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I mean, will she have a cup of tea or open the window....will dodo be there. Has Jayson been to.work.....what is brook up to. Is she going to curl her hair with the wand or straighteners.

Soooooo many questions and such little answers! 🤔 Come on, Becky - shake that hangover off or sunburn - she spent all of yesterday burning her already crispy bacon body, so I'm thinking today will be a quiet day with the usual "um.... yeah... so.... " followed by 18 cups of tea and slobbing in front of the TV with brookeblessher 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bet thats not the only thing hanging today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.