BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There deffo wasn't anything wrong or any pieces missing from that shed she was gifted she just realised it was absolute dog tit and sent it back. Funny how they now have a big wooden one 🤣 wonder if she had to put her hands in her pocket for it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think I can speak for all of us when I say -

Absolutely nobody wants a crappy buzz T-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So the new crappy buzz jumpers are going to be like the ones you buy for 5 year olds where you rub the sequins to change colour / pic. Nice!! 😂😂 Also becca the builder why can’t you finish the shed without your husband? or can you only do tit projects that include taking bits of plant and sticking them in other plant pots 😂

Reactions: 10
Not me, I quite like some of them (love a put of leopard print) 😉 forgive me please 🙏
Me too...nothing better than a set of lips across your chest!🤢 She loves them that much she’s wearing Jayyysons hoodie again and she must have about 100 of them hideous jumpers🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fence paint on the wall???? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
why is she calling them stones? It’s GRAVEL you thick dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes going to paint the shed despite Brooke and jason saying to leave it...can't leave anything alone can she?!

Reactions: 8
Eeugh stop licking her ringpiece, hun!!!!!
when does she justify herself to anyone?!?! She does exactly what she pleases whenever she wants to do it, and if it bites her in her arse she just deletes it and burys her head.. what an odd comment to make!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.