BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More prerecorded workouts.. the cushions don’t lie Beggy. Change your outfit, hair and move a rug all you want!
Omg you're bloody good!!!! 👀

Wow the difference in her yesterday morning! I knew ,before she said, she was off out to home bargains . ...when she said " I need washing liquid and cupboard stuff".

She was like one of those toys that you wind up and let go. You could see the excitement in her at the thought of going out spending.

She really does have a problem doesn't she! Who gets that dolled up to go home bargains 😂😂😂
Its almost a bi- polar trait isn't it? The thrill you get from spending?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I have noticed that she has a lazy eye in a lot of photos - I haven’t noticed this before in over a year of following her. Has anyone else picked up on this?

Reactions: 5
It amazes me that she lives across the toad from Morrison’s yet feels the need to get food shopping from Retail parks she she can buy extra tit. She’ll be celebrating when this lock down is over, dancing in the kitchen with her fuckin annoying face but in reality nothing changed much for her during lockdown anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It will be killing her not being able to show everyone what she has been buying on her trips to home bargains, she will be dying to show and add swipe ups etc

Reactions: 6
I dread to think what she looks like unfiltered. Looks rough AF this morning even with one on. And her hair, ffs Brookie cut those stupid long bits right off

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow her content is struggling,
Good morning
Jaysons in bed obviously he was working last night ( why is this obvious?)
Brooks in bed
Just made a cuppa
Opened the back door
So yeah

Wow just wow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So she goes to home bargains for laundry stuff and washing stuff. Okay I can understand if we were not in a pandemic, but ffs theres a morrisons over the road to her....last time I checked they sold laundry stuff too

Wow her content is struggling,
Good morning
Jaysons in bed obviously he was working last night ( why is this obvious?)
Brooks in bed
Just made a cuppa
Opened the back door
So yeah

Wow just wow
Gripping isn't it

Reactions: 14
So she goes to home bargains for laundry stuff and washing stuff. Okay I can understand if we were not in a pandemic, but ffs theres a morrisons over the road to her....last time I checked they sold laundry stuff too

Oh come on though, do Morrison’s sell the essential thing everyone thinks about and desperately needs in a pandemic; a plastic bowl to catch your potato peelings in????

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Beggy you’re 41+ years old, it’s extremely sad that you ‘miss’ house party. Talk to real friends & family. Take on a new hobby like learn a language or about a historical event, VOLUNTEER in your community.

You’re a grown woman, leave such random stranger bonding to the younger, sillier people. Life is too short to be doing that. Do something constructive and worthwhile and stop being a sad lonely old idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I don't think dolly understands social distancing"
1. Nobody in the Evans household understands it.
2. Your dog doesn't need to socially distance itself from you
3. Dolly probably wishes she could socially distance herself from you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
More spending. More non essentials being picked, packed and delivered. If she’s out clapping for me and my colleagues tonight I’ll be calling her out publicly. I’m sick of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.