Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
new thread name suggestion:
Beggybecky- tic tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i have literally registered on here just to say....i am so glad to have found these threads. I have read every post (yes on both posts - coz they're fkin hilarious) and i agree with everything said. I followed Becky from the beginning and genuinely liked her but something has changed. She has become a desperate, sad caricature of herself. She is without doubt an obsessive hoarder with real issues and at times I feel for her because of this and because her kids obviously have no respect for her and her husband is an extremely aggressive man towards her, especially after a drink. But, any pity I have for her soon diminishes when I realise she has become grabby. It is all about her, she really does seem to think she is some kind of celebrity. There are a few posts on the previous thread which say they either know her or live in the same place as her which state she flaunts around the place thinking she is IT -i would love to hear more abut this.
Anyway, my 2 pennies worth = she desperately wants to be Nikki from Westholme (100% -when she received a freebie from her at Xmas she was so excited I bet she almost ripped her clit off from rubbing it so much); she is insanely jealous of Hinch (embarrassingly so when she discusses writing a book; like who the fuck wants to read a book about a desperado 40 (yeah ok) year old and her hoarding ways?!? She clearly thinks she is some sort of interiors genius and quite often hints at this being a TV programme (chuck, your taste is fkin awful. Also stop saying you need to 'stage' a room- what the fck does that even mean?) and please, PLEASE stop storying from your bed as soon as you wake up, i can literally smell Shelly's cum on your morning breath

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Them handbags are fucking vile 🤢

Oh dawns coming for chinese later how lovely you'll be able to whiff your husbands cock from her furry purse as she sits down to some pork balls 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Minnie22

First post here but been following this thread & the last one. Could be wrong but did anyone else notice when she was showing the stuff she bought from boots she left the dove tan in the bag? Is that because she doesn’t want us to see that as she advertises the Tanya whitebits one and would stop receiving freebies?! 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If she does read this (guess so from recent stories) can you please explain how you pick the 10 names for your comps? If it's easier you can say you've 'had a few messages and people have asked' 😉 it'll be our secret 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Feztive

I’m sorry but how thick is she??! Watching the new Ted Bundy film “it’s based on a true story apparently” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Why does she tag ‘lifeisarollercoaster’ on every single post? ‘I go shops’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘I eat KONG Po’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘It May so I post Christmas tree’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘I wear Brooke jacket again today’ #lifeisarollercoaster ...yeah your life sounds so exciting what a rollercoaster man!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mumof3

VIP Member
I’m just a bit confused as to why she’s hashtagged homebargains in her post? I’m sure the baby isn’t coming from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Departed14

Becky really does look dirty with that tan, sorry but she does. It ages her and her skin looks dirty, like it’s causing dark spots or lines on her face.

If you want a pineapple T-shirt search on eBay pineapple T-shirt. If you want a lip print T-shirt, search lip print T-shirt. Just a little tip. Really? Are people that simple that they need help searching for a certain printed T-shirt?.

• Haha

Sadfart

Please Beggy, when you read this thread can you spend 5 minutes researching what fast fashion is doing to the planet? Search out the Stacey Dooley documentary. Your shopping addiction is not only tragic it is irresponsible. How many pairs of 99p flip flops does any SANE person need? You clearly have an addiction issue - food, excessive drinking, compulsive shopping and spending every waking moment on your phone. It's not normal, it's not healthy and it's definitely not interesting. I suggest that you seek help, because you clearly need it. Jason deserves a medal.

• Heart

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
I bet she’s going to be a really over powering nan. She’s already buying excessive stuff without even considering Mac and his gfs input. She would do my head in
Baby won’t be short of a pair of flip flops though so that’s a #blessing

• Haha
Reactions: 18

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Her new favourite thing to say when it’s raining ‘it’s a good day for a duck’ no beggy, it’s a good day for you to take your twiglet toes and fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jambojambo

VIP Member
well kick me in the cunt!!
why on earth has she hash tagged home bargains BEG BEG fucking BEG i sincerely hope they send you FUCK ALL and if they do i hope mac tells you fuck right off with it all

• Haha
  • Heart

Sadfart

Was anyone else repulsed by the sheer volume of possessions in her 2 dressing rooms yesterday? I believe that we're all supposed to be envious but I genuinely couldn't watch. Drawer after drawer of makeup, rail after rail of clothing, shelves full of shoes, boxes full of God knows what...... It is obscene. She has a spending obsession and it's not funny any more. Can you imagine if she's ever asked to have the baby overnight - "sorry, no room for a cot in my 4 bedroom house, the hoarding is far more important". Oh no - they still have a bathroom. Stupid woman has already taken out the en-suite for storage, she will be making the bathroom into storage for her endless s**t and peeing in a bucket instead so the poor little baby can actually sleep somewhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha