Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The suspense is gonna kill me 🤣🤣
What's the betting she'll get rat arsed when 'Dawn an them' come for the Chinese at 6 and spill the noodles..erm...news..
‘Dawn and them’ thought I was the only one that noticed that 😂😂😂

(Sorry) Do they it only showed her bit when I looked x
If my kids spoke about me like that for everyone to see I’d be devastated 😒
I’m sure they’re both devastated at their mother’s behaviour and the personal things she shares about them, like Brooke’s bra size and the fact mac has a different dad etc.. what if they don’t want 50,000 (probably more like 5,000) strangers knowing that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t really get what today was about i thought they were doing a bit of a gender reveal thing as seems to be the new thing but they literally came for like ten minutes just to tell her after keeping it a secret for 24hrs when Brooke or Jason weren’t even there? What’s betting she does her own instagramable gender reveal 🙈 or maybe she’s waiting for a company to collab with over it

Reactions: 5
‘Dawn and them’ thought I was the only one that noticed that 😂😂😂

I’m sure they’re both devastated at their mother’s behaviour and the personal things she shares about them, like Brooke’s bra size and the fact mac has a different dad etc.. what if they don’t want 50,000 (probably more like 5,000) strangers knowing that?
Her bra size 😦
I don’t watch her enough I rarely see her talk about her kids
But to be fair her mum embarrasses her that much that she goes on itv news with her? I dunno Brooke just seems like an attention seeker from what I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 13
Her bra size 😦
I don’t watch her enough I rarely see her talk about her kids
But to be fair her mum embarrasses her that much that she goes on itv news with her? I dunno Brooke just seems like an attention seeker from what I’ve ever seen
They’re both as bad as each other in my opinion. Both cringe and love themselves 🤮 Brooke probably just wanted to be on the telly 😂

They’re both as bad as each other in my opinion. Both cringe and love themselves 🤮 Brooke probably just wanted to be on the telly 😂
Like mother like daughter so I’m assuming how Brooke is is a true reflection as to how Becky behaves but puts on a show for the gram.

The slate her on more tweets further back, that’s just a taste of how they speak about her and Mac says her behaviour is how he moved out.

I bet Mac doesn’t want her followers knowing as people they know will follow her and find out before they get a chance to tell people in person. She will do anything for content

Like mother like daughter so I’m assuming how Brooke is is a true reflection as to how Becky behaves but puts on a show for the gram.

The slate her on more tweets further back, that’s just a taste of how they speak about her and Mac says her behaviour is how he moved out.

I bet Mac doesn’t want her followers knowing as people they know will follow her and find out before they get a chance to tell people in person. She will do anything for content
I always wondered why he moved out so young as his been out the house for years, and yeah I can imagine she’s a nightmare for keeping a secret she’s always saying she’s an open book 🤣

Just sat and read this whole thread who knew there were like minded people like me who literally cannot bare to breathe the same air as her. I followed her for a long time and then she just really got to me. Sick of seeing her 50 pairs of jeans - who needs that many seriously??? Who redecorates their home as often as she does? Just everything about her. No. Can’t stand her daughter either!

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s going to be a really over powering nan. She’s already buying excessive stuff without even considering Mac and his gfs input. She would do my head in

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s going to be a really over powering nan. She’s already buying excessive stuff without even considering Mac and his gfs input. She would do my head in
Baby won’t be short of a pair of flip flops though so that’s a #blessing

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Found this and thought how hilarious it would be if it’s about Beggy 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I just heard this right - she’s going to paint the slabs outside

Who has time for this? I’m so confused by this

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I didn’t even know that was a thing until I saw her story! Wonder what it’ll look like?

Reactions: 2
I didn’t even know that was a thing until I saw her story! Wonder what it’ll look like?
This is exactly what I’m thinking - why on earth would someone go out of their way and paint the slabs will anyone even go out of their way and regularly compliment the grey slab that is now painted grey. Use a jet wash if so bothered or better still just accept that it’s not going to change

Reactions: 2
This is exactly what I’m thinking - why on earth would someone go out of their way and paint the slabs will anyone even go out of their way and regularly compliment the grey slab that is now painted grey. Use a jet wash if so bothered or better still just accept that it’s not going to change
Because it’s free #ad #gifted #sendmefreeshit

She hasn’t painted anything in a while so she’s probably having withdrawal symptoms

• Haha
Just had a looks at both Mac and Brooke’s twitter some of the comments going back, I would be devastated if my kids were writing some of that. I get all kids say they want to move out etc but it does seem she is just too much to live with.

Just had a looks at both Mac and Brooke’s twitter some of the comments going back, I would be devastated if my kids were writing some of that. I get all kids say they want to move out etc but it does seem she is just too much to live with.
You done well then. I started to look through, clicked on something, then something else and ended up watching someones videos of their colonies of bees, where the queen bee caught another bee laying eggs in her hive?! The cheek of it! Anyway in case you are interested she 'told off' the other bee and ate the eggs 🤷 I'm off to bed now I think lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd 'like' it. Body shaming is far more damaging than supporting my child's inappropriate for the web (in my view) photo.
Is that you Beggy? Did you look the big words up in a dictionary so you know how to spell them?

The poster mentioned fat in relation to her thighs. It didn't look like her fanny was on show. Just bitching about a kid.
Ohh diddums, I said what I see, if you don't like the stuff posted on here then why are you here? Off you duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Puts the bottle of Prosecco in the food fridge what happened to the wine fridge she has gifted a few weeks ago?
I thought the exact same thing when I saw that

And more free paint from Decorating Centre Online. Do they honestly expect us idiots to buy from them so that they can hand out endless freebies to the same people, week after bloody week?! I wish that there was a campaign to NOT BUY from Iconic Lights, Decorating Centre Online, Soul Candles, Von Haus etc. etc. It really rattles my cage. Anyone else feel the same?
I couldn't agree with you more, it really boils my piss, the companies should at least gift stuff to people who actually need and want the stuff and will have alot of use out of it.

View attachment 13881
Waiting for the big gender reveal....boy, girl or flip-flop?? 👶🤔
Like any of us give 2 fucks whether it's a boy or girl, as long as it looks and acts duck all like Beggy that'll do for me

I bet Mac tells her to duck off she’s not allowed to tell everyone 🤣
You were right! Well she can't yet anyway, not that any of us give a toss!

It looks wank when slabs are painted, especially when the paint start to wear down and chip 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.