Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this? Even my 1 year old nephew would eat more than that! How pathetic. Unless she’s just attention seeking and piled it all on the plate after taking this?? Refuses to eat but makes sure she drinks the equivalent of an Olympic sized swimming pool in gin and Prosecco. As someone said earlier she will be out as it’s bank holiday.. even though she said she’s gonna TRY not to drink this weekend 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Wtf is this? Even my 1 year old nephew would eat more than that! How pathetic. Unless she’s just attention seeking and piled it all on the plate after taking this?? Refuses to eat but makes sure she drinks the equivalent of an Olympic sized swimming pool in gin and Prosecco. As someone said earlier she will be out as it’s bank holiday.. even though she said she’s gonna TRY not to drink this weekend 😂😂😂😂
She has serious issues

Oh look the alcohols out again - sad really. I used to enjoy her stories but I’m seeing it all from a different perspective now

Reactions: 5
Dawn always pops up when Becky is out! Wonder if she stalks her stories and follows her there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is a bit weird isn’t it, it happens all the time
I feel for the Alkies kids as I think they are much younger than beggys but she’s older, she’s always got a bottle attached to her hand no matter what time of the day it is and is
Never home. Very bizarre

• Haha
It is a bit weird isn’t it, it happens all the time
Or is it the other way around? Dawn has plans and Becky turns up + latches on? I still can't get over her knocking Dawn's anniversary (?) special tea! It's like she was dismissing it because it wasn't something Becky'd want herself - slagging off the food and saying there'd be no point her going. Well no - not your celebration! Some friend! I'd bet money if Dawn had planned a prosecco afternoon Becky would a) have gatecrashed or b) picked that apart aswell just because she wasn't involved.

Reactions: 7
Was anyone else repulsed by the sheer volume of possessions in her 2 dressing rooms yesterday? I believe that we're all supposed to be envious but I genuinely couldn't watch. Drawer after drawer of makeup, rail after rail of clothing, shelves full of shoes, boxes full of God knows what...... It is obscene. She has a spending obsession and it's not funny any more. Can you imagine if she's ever asked to have the baby overnight - "sorry, no room for a cot in my 4 bedroom house, the hoarding is far more important". Oh no - they still have a bathroom. Stupid woman has already taken out the en-suite for storage, she will be making the bathroom into storage for her endless s**t and peeing in a bucket instead so the poor little baby can actually sleep somewhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was anyone else repulsed by the sheer volume of possessions in her 2 dressing rooms yesterday? I believe that we're all supposed to be envious but I genuinely couldn't watch. Drawer after drawer of makeup, rail after rail of clothing, shelves full of shoes, boxes full of God knows what...... It is obscene. She has a spending obsession and it's not funny any more. Can you imagine if she's ever asked to have the baby overnight - "sorry, no room for a cot in my 4 bedroom house, the hoarding is far more important". Oh no - they still have a bathroom. Stupid woman has already taken out the en-suite for storage, she will be making the bathroom into storage for her endless s**t and peeing in a bucket instead so the poor little baby can actually sleep somewhere!
It is obscene. There’s absolutely no normal reason to have that many clothes, shoes etc. Complete hoarder!

Also how annoying is Brooke, could she be anymore in love with herself 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her dressing room looks like the sorting room of a charity shop! Just waiting to be priced and taken out to sell. And makeup has a shelf life? All those opened lipsticks, especially the wand type ones...the bacteria in them! Noone needs all that makeup - she's not a working make up artist! Another sign of the compulsion to own stuff. It's not pretty.

Reactions: 8
Her dressing room looks like the sorting room of a charity shop! Just waiting to be priced and taken out to sell. And makeup has a shelf life? All those opened lipsticks, especially the wand type ones...the bacteria in them! Noone needs all that makeup - she's not a working make up artist! Another sign of the compulsion to own stuff. It's not pretty.
I was thinking the same about the shelf life 🤮 All that bacteria that’s growing in them

Having all those possessions around her probably helps her to fill the void that is in her life. She really does have issues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.