Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R
Lmao duck knows but Jesus looks bloody strange! šŸ˜±

No she doesnā€™t not one mention of her at all neither does she mention that family charity she ā€œ collected ā€œ šŸ¤Ø for that one Christmas, never ever see how doing out of the goodness of her own heart, going shopping a filling a trolley and donating or a bunch of flowers to Colleenā€™s girls etc..... because sure as hell sheā€™d be posting it all over her page. Sheā€™s a leach and looks for vulnerable people to latch onto so she looks like a kind soul šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Well that makes a lot of sense!
Remember she was mentioning a jewellers who was doing a competition at Christmas time and it was Ā£100 to enter? This lady and her husband own it

Reactions: 1
Iā€™d have put my life savings on her walking out of that shop with more than one item! What the actual duck. Beggy - you have ONE body, you literally cannot wear all the clothes you buy!! Why oh why canā€™t her family address this problem with her? Surely they can see it too? Oh and here she goes again with the ā€œbig bustedā€ comments. Whatever. Get over yourself.
Sheā€™s got more tit in her brain than on her chest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s going on about wanting a mobile home now can you imagine, she would have to climb over all her tit thatā€™s spilling out the garage and kitchen cupboards, get her giant clown foot stuck in one of her emergency vases and use her ginormous colossal tits as air bags to save her face from becoming any more like a car crash victim. How would she even fit all her tit in one of them let alone her, her massive boobs, Jason and his bike and Brooke and her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on earth are those wired lumps on the inside of her thighs?? Iā€™ve rewatched the stories and itā€™s nothing in the background! šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤”šŸ¤”

I thought that too!

Seriously hoping this donā€™t turn into the Colleen scenario again, funny how she never promoted this lady or head wraps before but sheā€™ll be all over it now, anything for followers!
She met this women before because her daughter has 200k followers. It was after this the affiliate links started.

Reactions: 3
I couldnā€™t even ride my bike up the stairs...

No tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to the treadmill? Packed it up as no one gifted them a home gym?

• Haha
I canā€™t actually believe she is shopping again! If I pick bits up every time I shopping šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Surely she has enough clothes to sustain a year long holiday! When she said the black jeans theyā€™re just like the top shop ones I really thought she was going to say theyā€™re just like 5345799 pairs I already have šŸ¤£ and those lips jumpers look so cheap bet theyā€™re not though they look no different to her eBay crap

I canā€™t actually believe she is shopping again! If I pick bits up every time I shopping šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Surely she has enough clothes to sustain a year long holiday! When she said the black jeans theyā€™re just like the top shop ones I really thought she was going to say theyā€™re just like 5345799 pairs I already have šŸ¤£ and those lips jumpers look so cheap bet theyā€™re not though they look no different to her eBay crap
Just had a nose at the website the jumpers are 26.99 šŸ˜³ the animal print tops she also bought are 24.00

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just had a nose at the website the jumpers are 26.99 šŸ˜³ the animal print tops she also bought are 24.00
Yet she said she was ā€˜being goodā€™ by not buying both jumpers. Probably waiting for Jason to come home so she can use his money as Iā€™m pretty sure whatever she spent in there today is all of her monthly wage šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Yet she said she was ā€˜being goodā€™ by not buying both jumpers. Probably waiting for Jason to come home so she can use his money as Iā€™m pretty sure whatever she spent in there today is all of her monthly wage šŸ˜‚
Yep she must literally spend all her money on herself if not more as she canā€™t earn much from the few hours she does, she canā€™t contribute anything to the house surely

Yep she must literally spend all her money on herself if not more as she canā€™t earn much from the few hours she does, she canā€™t contribute anything to the house surely
I donā€™t get why she isnā€™t working full time? She doesnā€™t have young kids to look after and does nothing else in her spare time except ā€˜potterā€™ around painting everything in sight and annoying the tit out of everyone or shopping

Reactions: 6
Made me laugh when she did a live ages ago and was on about if Jason ever had an affair sheā€™d make sure she got half of everything, including the house. Pretty sure sheā€™s contributed zero?!?!

She canā€™t work full time because she HAS to pop to Homebase, home bargains, B&M, primark, the boutique, river island, tk Maxx, matalan, at least every couple of days. The eBay purchasing is a part time job in itself too.

Reactions: 5
Here we go! Telling us about her sodding insta journey. I started my account in September 2017 blah blah blah. šŸ™„ what about the account before that got deleted because you brought followers šŸ¤£

Itā€™s awful to read. She doesnā€™t know how to use punctuation at all. Half of it doesnā€™t even make sense. So thick.

Reactions: 4
Here we go! Telling us about her sodding insta journey. I started my account in September 2017 blah blah blah. šŸ™„ what about the account before that got deleted because you brought followers šŸ¤£
Can anyone verify that thatā€™s why her account actually got closed down? I would love to know. What excuse did she use for it being deleted when it happened?

Reactions: 1
2 accounts but doesnt use the other 1 now..mmm me thinks by what I've read on here that it was deleted by Instagram...and saying you get the odd wanker...so if you aren't up her arse you are a wanker ...Becca we know why you block people cause they see the real truth ...others will finally see through you too...have a nice morning ya beauts...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.