Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she hasn’t done a ‘I’m scared give me attention’ video before going out like she did the last time. ‘Oh I’ve got to go out to eat I can’t possibly do that with my FAKE body dismorphia, I’m fine to prance around in the mirror and show you all my outfits though or show my face every day with no makeup but god I’m so insecure about myself what am I gonna do’ absolute twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
watching the BAFTAS and just realised that Beggy has a twin...Julia Davis!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think she said before people have messaged her saying she looks like her, she really does in this pic!

I think she said before people have messaged her saying she looks like her, she really does in this pic!
it's the chavvy jewellery and dodgy tan with the scraggly blonde hair I think 😂
Good job Julia Davis scrubs up well and looks totally different usually

Reactions: 6
Who discloses what their blood is being tested for?! Oh, of course, Beggy the attention seeker.

Oh, and another competition she’s delaying announcing the winner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Who discloses what their blood is being tested for?! Oh, of course, Beggy the attention seeker.

Omg did she give details? I haven’t watched her today, she’s driving me mad lol.

Reactions: 3
Of course! Gotta seek the attention!!!!!!! Quite insensitive when you consider what her mum’s going through!!!!!!!

And she’s really pleased about it too that’s such a weird thing to say after a blood test! Lol

Off to Iceland & to buy a chest freezer, so she can be greedy and buy & hoard a ridiculous amount of food, as well as everything else

• Haha
Off to Iceland & to buy a chest freezer, so she can be greedy and buy & hoard a ridiculous amount of food, as well as everything else
They really like the slimming world burgers though and can’t fit them in their freezer! Seriously how small is their freezer they can’t fit 2 packs of burgers in! 🤣 blatantly going to buy way more than 2 packs! #hoarderlife

• Haha
That garage must have stretchy sides! How much more “stuff” is going to be put in there?

She’s totally reading this every day as her stories are getting less and less, no drunken stories for a while (I say drunken when I mean prestending to be drunk because she knows people love Nikki westholmes stories when she’s 10 sheets to the wind so Beggy thought that’s what the people wanted) and she’s now saying “I’m pottering about” where as before we would get all the stories showing us what she was doing.
Love is a strong word.

Ffs 😂 bought a plant #lifeisarollercoaster mate why??? And why has she tagged homesweethome 3 times?! 😂 the woman’s a plank
I cannot stop laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.