Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I'm going for the dirty face dressed as a pineapple look...swipe up so you can all look a tit like me..see ya beauts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Becky really does look dirty with that tan, sorry but she does. It ages her and her skin looks dirty, like it’s causing dark spots or lines on her face.

If you want a pineapple T-shirt search on eBay pineapple T-shirt. If you want a lip print T-shirt, search lip print T-shirt. Just a little tip. Really? Are people that simple that they need help searching for a certain printed T-shirt?.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Them handbags are bleeping vile 🤢

Oh dawns coming for chinese later how lovely you'll be able to whiff your husbands cock from her furry purse as she sits down to some pork balls 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is someone as thick as her telling us how to search for tit on eBay 🙄 Babe I want a black T-shirt but don’t have a bleeping clue what to search for? Help?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Summer is all about 456 FUNKY PRINT TSHIRTS teamed with 50 pairs of jeans for her 100 legs, girls! C'mon now it's the 'Peash de larr rezishtawnce' 🤢
She sounds like an absolute bleeping idiot she’s not even saying it right😂😂 mate I cringed so much watching that. And ‘new competition launches for nickys light up balls’ that look like they’re from the hen night section in Poundland next to the dick straws

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Puts the bottle of Prosecco in the food fridge what happened to the wine fridge she has gifted a few weeks ago?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just caught up has she really just said if your looking for a T-shirt with lips type in lips T-shirt I cant actually stop laughing! What the hell have people been typing in their search box? 🤣 surely nobody is that dim? Also cannot believes she’s ordered yet more clothes! Why does she keep all her old stuff as she never wears it again just buys more and more at least get rid of stuff first!

Also did anyone notice last night talking about the lights comp with westholme she said we’ve had a lot of messages about them like she’s business partners with her or something and could she point any more at them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just caught up has she really just said if your looking for a T-shirt with lips type in lips T-shirt I cant actually stop laughing! What the hell have people been typing in their search box? 🤣 surely nobody is that dim? Also cannot believes she’s ordered yet more clothes! Why does she keep all her old stuff as she never wears it again just buys more and more at least get rid of stuff first!

Also did anyone notice last night talking about the lights comp with westholme she said we’ve had a lot of messages about them like she’s business partners with her or something and could she point any more at them!
She goes on about getting rid of clothes ‘oh I’ve been quite brutal and got rid of all this’ *points camera at 3 dresses and a pair of Jason’s pants on the floor*

The stories this morning... Oh look my new tit t shirt matches my tit wallpaper that’s meant to be for a 5 year old because y’know I’m sooo young and funky. Swipe up if you want it or you can type in ‘tit wallpaper for babies’ and tit wallpaper for babies comes up! Another top tip! Right catch up with you beauts in a bit! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why oh why when bronzing her face does she raise her brows so her forehead wrinkles? She’s basically bronzing her lines making them more apparent!! Every time, even with makeup. Relax your face Becky ffs

Reactions: 3
And more free paint from Decorating Centre Online. Do they honestly expect us idiots to buy from them so that they can hand out endless freebies to the same people, week after bloody week?! I wish that there was a campaign to NOT BUY from Iconic Lights, Decorating Centre Online, Soul Candles, Von Haus etc. etc. It really rattles my cage. Anyone else feel the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.