Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she tag ‘lifeisarollercoaster’ on every single post? ‘I go shops’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘I eat KONG Po’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘It May so I post Christmas tree’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘I wear Brooke jacket again today’ #lifeisarollercoaster ...yeah your life sounds so exciting what a rollercoaster man!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s the point in this?

I’ve followed her for years and she hasn’t shopped in Debenhams as much as she does now since she’s had the swipe up option.

💰 💰
She's taken something back today to exchange? Did she swipe up on the original? Bet my last quid she'll swipe on whatever she swapped it for which means it's not swiping to share quality and style it's all about the money and that's cheap + ugly whatever she comes back with. 😞

Reactions: 3
She's taken something back today to exchange? Did she swipe up on the original? Bet my last quid she'll swipe on whatever she swapped it for which means it's not swiping to share quality and style it's all about the money and that's cheap + ugly whatever she comes back with. 😞
She is definitely a quantity over quality person, you can see them from her house, clothes to makeup! 😳

Reactions: 2
Videos the rain .... “can you see that?” ..... errr yeah.

Also, that plant looks awful.

“So that’s all I bought” .... next story “oh I also bought some pillows” 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well spotted. Naughty Beggy!!!!! One for the police 😁

Maybe they can caution her about her use of the English language too. “Think it nap time” she’s got to be doing it on purpose surely?! No one can be that thick?!

Reactions: 3
More trousers 🤦🏻‍♀️ She definitely has all those clothes in her dressing room just for show because she doesn’t wear any of the 1,000 pairs of jeans/trousers/tops she has. She just buys new stuff and rotates the same clothes over and over again. Just trying to show off ‘look how many clothes I have’ they’re probably 20 years old or more. I also hate that she calls her dog ‘Do Do’ sounds so stupid just call her Dolly? 🖕🏻

Reactions: 7
Why does she tag ‘lifeisarollercoaster’ on every single post? ‘I go shops’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘I eat KONG Po’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘It May so I post Christmas tree’ #lifeisarollercoaster ‘I wear Brooke jacket again today’ #lifeisarollercoaster ...yeah your life sounds so exciting what a rollercoaster man!
I laughed at this. My husband actually asked to see what was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.