Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People need to stop buying from them, iconic, soul, Yasmin and tanyawhitebits as they clearly don’t need the money as they gift to her and the others weekly these days. Wouldn’t think there were people starving to death on our streets would you
I was going to buy from Decorating Centre Online a while ago but I wouldn’t use them if they were the last paint store on earth now! Why the hell should we pay extra so that they can give out endless freebies to freeloaders like Beggy? It absolutely infuriates me. It’s the same old people over and over again. Surely I’m not alone feeling like this?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was going to buy from Decorating Centre Online a while ago but I wouldn’t use them if they were the last paint store on earth now! Why the hell should we pay extra so that they can give out endless freebies to freeloaders like Beggy? It absolutely infuriates me. It’s the same old people over and over again. Surely I’m not alone feeling like this?
I can assure you, you are not alone! I feel the exact same 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but how thick is she??! Watching the new Ted Bundy film “it’s based on a true story apparently” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but how thick is she??! Watching the new Ted Bundy film “it’s based on a true story apparently” 🤣🤣
Ha ha she probably even watched the Ted bundy tapes on Netflix, probably thought it was a drama

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck off we will have to listen to her synopsis of every episode now with the sniffing and the lip smacking and lisping 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I just came on here to say the same OMG she’s never heard of ted bundy!! Apparently it’s based on a true story 🤣 ffs! It’s the way she tells everyone assuming her followers are as thick as her and wouldn’t know!

since someone pointed out the sniffing I can really notice it she’s been bad today! And chick FLICK why does she need to emphasise the flick so much 🙈

Why does she do stories while she’s clearing still eating aswell she is obviously so addicted she can’t even wait until she’s finished u could hear her chopping while showing off yet more free paint

Reactions: 6
People need to stop buying from them, iconic, soul, Yasmin and tanyawhitebits as they clearly don’t need the money as they gift to her and the others weekly these days. Wouldn’t think there were people starving to death on our streets would you
Definitely! And the decorating Center is pretty pricy with the paint then postage, she should have to pay for the second lot! She’s such a greedy witch like the having another hoover she has a shark and as someone said she was gifted a vax a few months ago!

I noticed she’s not helping p and k interiors anymore usually she shows a few things that she gets & the lady at p and k has had a baby in the family wouldn’t she congratulate maybe even #homebargains
I noticed that too, she was always plugging them maybe no freebies so she don’t bother now!

Reactions: 4
Definitely! And the decorating Center is pretty pricy with the paint then postage, she should have to pay for the second lot! She’s such a greedy witch like the having another hoover she has a shark and as someone said she was gifted a vax a few months ago!

I noticed that too, she was always plugging them maybe no freebies so she don’t bother now!
And after the shop was kind enough to take delivery of all her cards and gifts people were begging to send her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG well that puts all the accusations that she was accused of stealing from it out there doesn’t it!

Lmao obviously not good enough though aye, I mean just the thought of her having to pay full price for something 😳😳 absolute travesty! 🤣🤣
Accused of stealing what 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.