Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she got 2 dressing rooms? I can’t believe the amount of stuff she has! All that makeup and clothes, but she seems to wear the same stuff over and over again. Wonder how much wardrobe space Jason has?

Reactions: 5
Has she got 2 dressing rooms? I can’t believe the amount of stuff she has! All that makeup and clothes, but she seems to wear the same stuff over and over again. Wonder how much wardrobe space Jason has?
Yes she does, and they took out their en-suite so that Jason could use it to store his clothes!!!! Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her dressing room looks like the sorting room of a charity shop! Just waiting to be priced and taken out to sell. And makeup has a shelf life? All those opened lipsticks, especially the wand type ones...the bacteria in them! Noone needs all that makeup - she's not a working make up artist! Another sign of the compulsion to own stuff. It's not pretty.
I bet half of that makeup is at least 10 years old and she just keeps it so it looks like she has loads cos she’s a weird hoarding freak who thinks she’s cool if she has 1,000 of everything

Reactions: 5
Yes she does, and they took out their en-suite so that Jason could use it to store his clothes!!!! Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?
I must have missed that! Why on earth would you take out an en-suite for clothes storage? Just stop buying so much crap and then you’d have the room. My entire families clothes put together are less than she has for herself!

Reactions: 7
Her dressing room looks like the sorting room of a charity shop! Just waiting to be priced and taken out to sell. And makeup has a shelf life? All those opened lipsticks, especially the wand type ones...the bacteria in them! Noone needs all that makeup - she's not a working make up artist! Another sign of the compulsion to own stuff. It's not pretty.
I was shocked how much make up she has as she’s even said herself she doesn’t wear much and only wears the same few products so why as she got so much her makeup literally looks the same every time so she obviously never uses it all or changes it up it’s just another pointless hoard

That’s the thing she buys something likes it so buys same thing in 300 colours or designs spends a couple of weeks wearing it all then on to the next trend or style she likes she never wears it again but yet seems to keep it all

You can’t say #ad - small items as listed before when you got money off the shower, tiles, units and free paint!!!!

This woman is on my last nerve
*brought 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The amount of crap she had for her nails

She should just do a boot sale and take Jason on holiday

My oh would leave me if I was like that. To be fair I’d say they aren’t happy he doesn’t spend any time with her.

Reactions: 3
All I can think of is that she buys 10 of every ‘bargain’ she finds, can’t possibly wear it all and surely she would be better either cutting down the spending or instead buying a couple of good quality long lasting items that she will get good wear from and not look like a granny trying to be a teenager.

Reactions: 4
All I can think of is that she buys 10 of every ‘bargain’ she finds, can’t possibly wear it all and surely she would be better either cutting down the spending or instead buying a couple of good quality long lasting items that she will get good wear from and not look like a granny trying to be a teenager.
And also buying 10 of it no longer makes it a bargain lol she ends up spending the same amount as if she’d just bought 1 more expensive better quality item

I just can’t even 🤦🏻‍♀️

Granny trying to be a teenager 😂 How accurate!

I bet she comes home with yet more shoes and trousers/jeans for her millipede legs courtesy of Jason. I bet the poor bloke can’t wait to go home. He never seems to want to go shopping with her (for obvious reasons) but because Brooke isn’t going I bet she nagged him all morning and he couldn’t stand the sound of her voice and looking at her snag tooth going up and down so agreed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We found bike shop, I sit down while Jason shop, he can’t wait get away from me, I a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.