Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head round it that she’s on stories ALL day 🤔 get a life!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look at her unpacking the Tesco shop with the feet right next to them 🤢 those claws should not be anywhere near food for human consumption!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck is that shirt she’s got on today? Rainbows and clouds??? Why does she dress/act/speak like a 5 year old? She even has kids wallpaper in her second dressing room. The woman needs help 😂 and off to home bargains again today ffs she’s spending again, I’m surprised they’ve not had to remortgage the house or gone bankrupt by now poor Jason is working his arse off all day while she spends his money on crap! £20 on a bottle of gin?! Honestly her spending and drinking habits are absolutely ridiculous. And she’s still saying KONG Po 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Im 29 and id never ever dress like that or even stand infront of a mirror explaining what i have on. Mutton dressed as lamb. And wtf r them new trainers 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
The bleach blonde and teenage clothes just make her Haggered face look older. She’s only 40 but she can’t get away with dressing 40 because she looks 55

Reactions: 4
WHAT TGE ACTUAL duck IS SHE WEARING!
Omg that top looks like an 80’s pj top. Jesus why do people not tell her she looks ridiculous, and what’s with all the matching trainers and jackets that red denim one is vile!
Check the top description “fun boobs” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
First post here but been following this thread & the last one. Could be wrong but did anyone else notice when she was showing the stuff she bought from boots she left the dove tan in the bag? Is that because she doesn’t want us to see that as she advertises the Tanya whitebits one and would stop receiving freebies?! 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
First post here but been following this thread & the last one. Could be wrong but did anyone else notice when she was showing the stuff she bought from boots she left the dove tan in the bag? Is that because she doesn’t want us to see that as she advertises the Tanya whitebits one and would stop receiving freebies?! 🤔🤣
Well spotted 😂😂 should message them 😂

Why does she consistently shop does everyone think? Is it an addiction? Just for attention and something to post? I don't get why someone would need or want that amount of things. I know celebrities do it with their huge walk in wardrobes, trainers and t-shirts of every colour. Maybe it's just me growing up with not so much and still not having much but I would umm and ahh about buying a £30 pair of trainers for myself let alone loads of them.

🤦‍♀️😱

Reactions: 4
Why does she consistently shop does everyone think? Is it an addiction? Just for attention and something to post? I don't get why someone would need or want that amount of things. I know celebrities do it with their huge walk in wardrobes, trainers and t-shirts of every colour. Maybe it's just me growing up with not so much and still not having much but I would umm and ahh about buying a £30 pair of trainers for myself let alone loads of them.
I think it’s to keep her mind off of eating and she’s filtering her food issues onto shopping to keep her mind busy and if she buys things it makes her happy and fills the void of eating something, her non stop tea then alcohol is filling her up by the looks of it

Reactions: 6
I think it’s to keep her mind off of eating and she’s filtering her food issues onto shopping to keep her mind busy and if she buys things it makes her happy and fills the void of eating something, her non stop tea then alcohol is filling her up by the looks of it
Yep, despite her filming 24/7, you never see her making breakfast or lunch, having a snack etc
Occasionally she shows a tiny dinner
Her body must be crying out for a decent meal and some veg! 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There’s a women near me who drinks a lot of gin and doesn’t eat at all I would say she is a size 4. She’s admitted it’s hard to eat when you drink so much because you just fill up on alcohol. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s an alcoholic to be honest. She comes across like she’s semi pissed any way.

Reactions: 3
Yep totally and shes even said she can’t sit still as then she will start to think and thinkings not a good thing so she definitely uses it to keep busy and her mind away from other things yet claims she has no mental health issues! 🤔

There’s a women near me who drinks a lot of gin and doesn’t eat at all I would say she is a size 4. She’s admitted it’s hard to eat when you drink so much because you just fill up on alcohol. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s an alcoholic to be honest. She comes across like she’s semi pissed any way.
Ive never seen a fat alcoholic to be fair? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.