Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellaburgundia

Summer is all about 456 FUNKY PRINT TSHIRTS teamed with 50 pairs of jeans for her 100 legs, girls! C'mon now it's the 'Peash de larr rezishtawnce' 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Thank god beggys nail place is called hidden beauty because by christ it needs to stay hidden them nails are atrocious 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Just caught up has she really just said if your looking for a T-shirt with lips type in lips T-shirt I cant actually stop laughing! What the hell have people been typing in their search box? 🤣 surely nobody is that dim? Also cannot believes she’s ordered yet more clothes! Why does she keep all her old stuff as she never wears it again just buys more and more at least get rid of stuff first!

Also did anyone notice last night talking about the lights comp with westholme she said we’ve had a lot of messages about them like she’s business partners with her or something and could she point any more at them!
She goes on about getting rid of clothes ‘oh I’ve been quite brutal and got rid of all this’ *points camera at 3 dresses and a pair of Jason’s pants on the floor*

The stories this morning... Oh look my new shit t shirt matches my shit wallpaper that’s meant to be for a 5 year old because y’know I’m sooo young and funky. Swipe up if you want it or you can type in ‘shit wallpaper for babies’ and shit wallpaper for babies comes up! Another top tip! Right catch up with you beauts in a bit! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

H12345

‘Dawn and them’ thought I was the only one that noticed that 😂😂😂

I’m sure they’re both devastated at their mother’s behaviour and the personal things she shares about them, like Brooke’s bra size and the fact mac has a different dad etc.. what if they don’t want 50,000 (probably more like 5,000) strangers knowing that?
Her bra size 😦
I don’t watch her enough I rarely see her talk about her kids
But to be fair her mum embarrasses her that much that she goes on itv news with her? I dunno Brooke just seems like an attention seeker from what I’ve ever seen

Amieee

Some Monday morning advice .... if you fancy a star loungewear set like hers (that she’s had on for 24+ hours) just type into eBay “star loungewear”

• Haha

Amieee

That hoover post is getting reported to ASA.

I read on someone’s stories the other week, that Beggy SELLS stuff she been given for FREE, on Facebook selling pages. 💷💷💷

Last edited:
  • Wow

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘Can you see in the distance that huge boat’ it’s called a ship ya twat. Why is she acting like we’ve never seen one before? Like it’s some UFO she’s caught on camera. Surprised she hasn’t come out with ‘You’ll all be going out buying boats now’ 😂😂😂

• Haha

Amieee

I bet the girlfriend has already asked Mac how they can ‘politely’ decline all the shit Beggy is going to force upon them.

• Haha

Cabi

Please Beggy, when you read this thread can you spend 5 minutes researching what fast fashion is doing to the planet? Search out the Stacey Dooley documentary. Your shopping addiction is not only tragic it is irresponsible. How many pairs of 99p flip flops does any SANE person need? You clearly have an addiction issue - food, excessive drinking, compulsive shopping and spending every waking moment on your phone. It's not normal, it's not healthy and it's definitely not interesting. I suggest that you seek help, because you clearly need it. Jason deserves a medal.
Becky - your fast fashion excesses and the amount of plastic you buy is helping to make the world your grandchild will grow old in very different from ours. You don't need every colour flip flop or ice watch, not a rainbow coloured wardrobe big enough to clothe a refugee camp and no one needs mini tic tacs in a big tic tac box. Go one week without spending on anything other than food. Bet you can't.

• Heart
  • Haha

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Anybody seen all the a** kissing comments by her fans, saying that they are in tears at her news that she's going to be a grandmother? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
i have literally registered on here just to say....i am so glad to have found these threads. I have read every post (yes on both posts - coz they're fkin hilarious) and i agree with everything said. I followed Becky from the beginning and genuinely liked her but something has changed. She has become a desperate, sad caricature of herself. She is without doubt an obsessive hoarder with real issues and at times I feel for her because of this and because her kids obviously have no respect for her and her husband is an extremely aggressive man towards her, especially after a drink. But, any pity I have for her soon diminishes when I realise she has become grabby. It is all about her, she really does seem to think she is some kind of celebrity. There are a few posts on the previous thread which say they either know her or live in the same place as her which state she flaunts around the place thinking she is IT -i would love to hear more abut this.
Anyway, my 2 pennies worth = she desperately wants to be Nikki from Westholme (100% -when she received a freebie from her at Xmas she was so excited I bet she almost ripped her clit off from rubbing it so much); she is insanely jealous of Hinch (embarrassingly so when she discusses writing a book; like who the fuck wants to read a book about a desperado 40 (yeah ok) year old and her hoarding ways?!? She clearly thinks she is some sort of interiors genius and quite often hints at this being a TV programme (chuck, your taste is fkin awful. Also stop saying you need to 'stage' a room- what the fck does that even mean?) and please, PLEASE stop storying from your bed as soon as you wake up, i can literally smell Shelly's cum on your morning breath
You've hit the nail on the head there, bang on analogy 😂

i would say it's passive aggressive - especially after a drink, telling her to fuck off, pushing her phone away (can't blame him) and giving her dirty looks that gives off a vibe of 'i hate you' etc.
ridileeous - lol!! she is thick as fuck!! i'm guilty of watching her stories and literally saying our loud 'you thick cunt'
Me too, I have a right rant at her during her stories, telling her she boils my piss, go back to school and learn the basic english language and actually try to grasp it, you thick cunt beggy, you're no fucking builder, ffs you're not painting and decorating properly and you deem yourself fit to give tips and try and patronize people. Fuck me your art attacks are akin to a nursery school, no bugger gives a fuck about what you've blown more money on or what anorexic fucking size you 'brought' (bought) grow the fuck up and stop trying to relive your lost youth through your trampy daughter....yep I've yelled all that at my phone while watching her stories 😂😂😂
(I'm an ex painter and decorator so I know the correct way to paint and hang paper etc, hence it rattling my cage)

Just stumbled across this picture of her daughter; which she liked!
If my daughter put such a picture (is it me or can you see fat more than you need to down below?!?) on the web for anyone to see I’d be fuming not fkin liking the picture!!!!
I'd be livid if my daughter was flaunting herself so openly on the web, has she no self respect? Why does she do that god awful pout? Also those shorts are way too short for someone with such chunky thighs, wide hips and massive arse, it just makes her look like a cheap tramp who the population of Felixtowe have nailed. Makes out she's some expert on applying make up, sort out the slugs you call eyebrows Brooke Bond D, they look fucking ridiculous. I've seen more class in a whorehouse

Last edited:
  • Heart

H12345

She reminds me of the mum who gets her tit chewed by the chihuahua on mean girls in those tracksuits 🤢🤢 just vial clothes

• Haha
I feel sorry for Becky she clearly has many deep rooted issues and puts on a show on Instagram perhaps it’s her form of therapy. But she is so hypocritical she often says she doesn’t have the nicest house, she can’t afford nice stuff, she can’t keep up with the Jones’ but her shopping is out of control the amount of lipsticks she has she could a different one everyday for two years it doesn’t matter they were 90p Becky can’t you understand how wrong this is?! She has hundreds of everything but could buy several nice key things instead of hoarding and buying crap. She promotes sweatshops and child labour. Her mum has cancer but Becky is still serving up cancer in a jar “Kung po” I understand Becky has had issues with food but the diet she gives her kids is appalling All jars and packets and microwave meals. I get so overwhelmed with how much stuff she has in her house she’s so greedy and materialistic but yet is never happy or satisfied when will she ever be happy with what she’s got?!

Sadfart

FFS is she really so thick that she hasn’t seen the 1 in 2 people will get cancer statistics? I’m sorry about her mum, but seriously...... she amazes me with her incredible ignorance every day. It touches so many lives, but most of us keep our lives private!