Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s three posts on her wall today to tell us she’s out for The Alkie’s birthday and had mentioned it about 5 times on her stories 😴
The alkies birthday 😂😂😂

Anyone noticed that whenever Mac is there she goes silent and we don’t ever see much of him. Literally she waits till he leaves to do a story ‘macs just left’ didn’t even know he was there in the first place.. maybe he’s the only one in the family that tells her to duck off with her crappy videos and to put her phone down for once!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bets on what time she’ll pull out the same 10 names again for the competition?

Beggy: ‘Alexa pick me a random nu...’
Alexa: ‘OH duck OFF!’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She used to say alexa please pick a number between one and ten

She doesn't say please now

If i was alexa id tell the grotty snagtooth hag to duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The alkies birthday 😂😂😂

Anyone noticed that whenever Mac is there she goes silent and we don’t ever see much of him. Literally she waits till he leaves to do a story ‘macs just left’ didn’t even know he was there in the first place.. maybe he’s the only one in the family that tells her to duck off with her crappy videos and to put her phone down for once!
He does always looked quite pissed off and embarrassed when she shoves the phone in his face, and obviously could wait to get out the house moving out as soon as he could

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Alkie has got 2 birthday cakes, Beggy started to sing happy birthday and then stopped cos she sounded like one of them squeaky dog toys being stamped on and Brooke has just called her ‘Prosecco Dawn’ hilarious 😂

• Haha
And she done that fuckn annoying sofa jingle this morning... where she waves her phone about, and I think she was actually embarrassed doing it because she knows we all cringe like duck at it....like I actually hit a redner for her #dozeball

• Heart
i have literally registered on here just to say....i am so glad to have found these threads. I have read every post (yes on both posts - coz they're fkin hilarious) and i agree with everything said. I followed Becky from the beginning and genuinely liked her but something has changed. She has become a desperate, sad caricature of herself. She is without doubt an obsessive hoarder with real issues and at times I feel for her because of this and because her kids obviously have no respect for her and her husband is an extremely aggressive man towards her, especially after a drink. But, any pity I have for her soon diminishes when I realise she has become grabby. It is all about her, she really does seem to think she is some kind of celebrity. There are a few posts on the previous thread which say they either know her or live in the same place as her which state she flaunts around the place thinking she is IT -i would love to hear more abut this.
Anyway, my 2 pennies worth = she desperately wants to be Nikki from Westholme (100% -when she received a freebie from her at Xmas she was so excited I bet she almost ripped her clit off from rubbing it so much); she is insanely jealous of Hinch (embarrassingly so when she discusses writing a book; like who the duck wants to read a book about a desperado 40 (yeah ok) year old and her hoarding ways?!? She clearly thinks she is some sort of interiors genius and quite often hints at this being a TV programme (chuck, your taste is fkin awful. Also stop saying you need to 'stage' a room- what the fck does that even mean?) and please, PLEASE stop storying from your bed as soon as you wake up, i can literally smell Shelly's cum on your morning breath

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i have literally registered on here just to say....i am so glad to have found these threads. I have read every post (yes on both posts - coz they're fkin hilarious) and i agree with everything said. I followed Becky from the beginning and genuinely liked her but something has changed. She has become a desperate, sad caricature of herself. She is without doubt an obsessive hoarder with real issues and at times I feel for her because of this and because her kids obviously have no respect for her and her husband is an extremely aggressive man towards her, especially after a drink. But, any pity I have for her soon diminishes when I realise she has become grabby. It is all about her, she really does seem to think she is some kind of celebrity. There are a few posts on the previous thread which say they either know her or live in the same place as her which state she flaunts around the place thinking she is IT -i would love to hear more abut this.
Anyway, my 2 pennies worth = she desperately wants to be Nikki from Westholme (100% -when she received a freebie from her at Xmas she was so excited I bet she almost ripped her clit off from rubbing it so much); she is insanely jealous of Hinch (embarrassingly so when she discusses writing a book; like who the duck wants to read a book about a desperado 40 (yeah ok) year old and her hoarding ways?!? She clearly thinks she is some sort of interiors genius and quite often hints at this being a TV programme (chuck, your taste is fkin awful. Also stop saying you need to 'stage' a room- what the fck does that even mean?) and please, PLEASE stop storying from your bed as soon as you wake up, i can literally smell Shelly's cum on your morning breath
The stage thing pisses me off too.. it sounds ridikleeyous (her way of saying ridiculous 😂) I cant say I’ve ever seen Jason be aggressive towards her though? Although no one would blame him considering he’s married to a complete nutcase

The stage thing pisses me off too.. it sounds ridileeous (her way of saying ridiculous 😂) I cant say I’ve ever seen Jason be aggressive towards her though? Although no one would blame him considering he’s married to a complete nutcase
i would say it's passive aggressive - especially after a drink, telling her to duck off, pushing her phone away (can't blame him) and giving her dirty looks that gives off a vibe of 'i hate you' etc.
ridileeous - lol!! she is thick as duck!! i'm guilty of watching her stories and literally saying our loud 'you thick bleep'

• Haha
  • Heart
i would say it's passive aggressive - especially after a drink, telling her to duck off, pushing her phone away (can't blame him) and giving her dirty looks that gives off a vibe of 'i hate you' etc.
ridileeous - lol!! she is thick as duck!! i'm guilty of watching her stories and literally saying our loud 'you thick bleep'
I do that as well! 😂😂 literally call her a bleep out loud. I’ve never noticed that with Jason at all? I’ll try and take a bit more notice! I always see him joking with her, never seen him tell her to duck off. Maybe he will in tonight’s stories 😂

Reactions: 6
I do that as well! 😂😂 literally call her a bleep out loud. I’ve never noticed that with Jason at all? I’ll try and take a bit more notice! I always see him joking with her, never seen him tell her to duck off. Maybe he will in tonight’s stories 😂
to be fair I haven't seen him like that in a couple of months. She doesn't really show him though now, he used to be far more present on her page. I also wouldn't be happy with the way Dawn is around him, again especially after a drink, like......how obvious can you make it that you want his dick?!? desperate old trout

• Haha
Reactions: 8
to be fair I haven't seen him like that in a couple of months. She doesn't really show him though now, he used to be far more present on her page. I also wouldn't be happy with the way Dawn is around him, again especially after a drink, like......how obvious can you make it that you want his dick?!? desperate old trout
She is very tactile with him, I’ve noticed it too. Videos of them rolling around on the floor together etc. And Becky videoing and laughing. It’s all a bit weird

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't have an alexa but it annoys me the way she shouts at it! Pretty sure it doesn't need to do that.

Reactions: 3
I don't have an alexa but it annoys me the way she shouts at it! Pretty sure it doesn't need to do that.
She shouts at everything all the time like a psycho but it’s usually in between whispering other words. One minute she’s so quiet you have to turn the volume all the way up and then she randomly shouts as loud as possible bursting your eardrums and you have to turn your phone down. My volume button is up and down like a bleeping yo yo on a bouncy castle. A bit like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly... I can't bleeping bear to watch her stories... She is so bleeping cringe, she's about 50 acting like a 25 year old. Gives me the heave

• Heart
Just stumbled across this picture of her daughter; which she liked!
If my daughter put such a picture (is it me or can you see fat more than you need to down below?!?) on the web for anyone to see I’d be fuming not fkin liking the picture!!!!
I think that’s just the shadow from the string of her shorts on her leg but yeah I can see what you mean 😂😂 Brooke is so up herself it’s unreal. Mac and Jason seem to be the only normal ones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.