Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a women near me who drinks a lot of gin and doesn’t eat at all I would say she is a size 4. She’s admitted it’s hard to eat when you drink so much because you just fill up on alcohol. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s an alcoholic to be honest. She comes across like she’s semi pissed any way.
Ive never seen a fat alcoholic to be fair? Lol

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused. Please can someone confirm did she buy yesterday’s trainers from Dorothy Perkins or head over heels as she’s sharing Dorothy Perkins now I’m seriously hoping she’s not bought another pair 🙄

I’m so confused. Please can someone confirm did she buy yesterday’s trainers from Dorothy Perkins or head over heels as she’s sharing Dorothy Perkins now I’m seriously hoping she’s not bought another pair 🙄
she brought them from debenhams but she was getting loads pm's about them apparently and they didnt have the red colour on the debenhams website so she searched elsewhere for them an found them in dorothy perkins (i think)

Her new favourite thing to say when it’s raining ‘it’s a good day for a duck’ no beggy, it’s a good day for you to take your twiglet toes and duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times does she want to tell us it’s raining??? She will probably do a swipe up to tell us how to open our own curtains and see the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her new favourite thing to say when it’s raining ‘it’s a good day for a duck’ no beggy, it’s a good day for you to take your twiglet toes and duck off
Omfg twiglet toes! That’s got to be the best one yet!!! Actually did just laugh out loud at that one! 🤣🤣🤣🤣✋🏻

Another one to be “ gifted” sully she should at least pay for this one as she didn’t want the first one! Eegghhhh and the happy Wednesday peeps! Wtaf 😖😖 not even 9 and she’s making me cringe already!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It is strange she claimed to have no mental health issues but had anorexia. That is a mental health issue, am I wrong?

I have always had body image issues. I was about 6 stone most of my life until I was in my mid thirties. I didn’t have anorexia, I was malnourished as a child and as an adult struggled to gain weight despite eating better. I’m now almost 3 stone heavier and I’m struggling with that as it’s quite a change. I’m not very tall, I’m really small at 4ft 11. My point is (sorry, waffling) I could never stand in front of a mirror bragging about the 100th T-shirt I bought that week or announcing my bra size, I eat healthily now, I love food after being deprived as a youngster and yes I struggle mentally a bit since gaining weight. I now can’t seem to lose weight, so I don’t understand how someone who’s had body image issues can do what she does, maybe she’s just now proud of how she looks, I don’t know.

I’ve just always felt insecure about how I look, when underweight and now at the weight I am. She seems extremely confident to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How many times does she want to tell us it’s raining??? She will probably do a swipe up to tell us how to open our own curtains and see the rain
Not before she’s shown us how to put some loo roll on those curtains!

Omfg twiglet toes! That’s got to be the best one yet!!! Actually did just laugh out loud at that one! 🤣🤣🤣🤣✋🏻

Another one to be “ gifted” sully she should at least pay for this one as she didn’t want the first one! Eegghhhh and the happy Wednesday peeps! Wtaf 😖😖 not even 9 and she’s making me cringe already!
So true not hint of a gift or thank you on it they’ve decided makes it seems like they’ve bought it 😡

Did anybody see her stories last night about their anniversary more illiterate ramblings does she ever read anything she writes back to herself! And that kiss she blew today 🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You'd think she just moved to Britain and water falling from the sky was a novelty! It's not breaking news off the sofa! Becky, IT RAINS IN THE UK A LOT! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See today’s post of the Christmas trees... someone has commented about Tattle. Beggy replies that she doesn’t read it! Pretty sure she had an account on here and replied to a couple of comments?! ‘Homelife’ wasn’t it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See today’s post of the Christmas trees... someone has commented about Tattle. Beggy replies that she doesn’t read it! Pretty sure she had an account on here and replied to a couple of comments?! ‘Homelife’ wasn’t it?!
We know full well that she’s on here constantly. Hi Becs - what exactly is it that we’re jealous of? Your house full of tacky s**t? Your classy wardrobe? Your excellent use of the English language? Your 60k of followers only a tiny percentage of whom like and comment on your posts?🤔 No to all of them. If you’d like to pop on the thread and let us know we would love to hear from you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.