Beckyhomesweethome #2 Bootsale buys and #ad disguised

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies go through a few outfits a day so hey, better buy 6 just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just a bit confused as to why she’s hashtagged homebargains in her post? I’m sure the baby isn’t coming from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s still reading this as she’s spelling grandchild correctly today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well kick me in the bleep!!
why on earth has she hash tagged home bargains BEG BEG bleeping BEG i sincerely hope they send you duck ALL and if they do i hope mac tells you duck right off with it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear. If you're quoting me as reference to using 'big words' I suggest some time with a dictionary yourself.

Sometimes 'saying what you see' outs you as a bit dim. Case in point. So to put it in language you'll understand sans dictionary, off you duck, too. 😘
You really are a grade A bell end aren't you. You're on the wrong thread if you are too much of a snowflake that you get aggy about a few factual comments I made.

You really are a grade A bell end aren't you. You're on the wrong thread if you are too much of a snowflake that you get aggy about a few factual comments I made.
I think you need the dictionary again. Look up 'fact', next try 'opinion' and see which one fits your original post better.

Reactions: 1
I think you need the dictionary again. Look up 'fact', next try 'opinion' and see which one fits your original post better.
I'm losing my rag with you, you little dumb duck troll. Go duck off and annoy somebody else. It is factual, Brooke is a bleeping beached whale in that photo. End of my replies to you being pedantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet the girlfriend has already asked Mac how they can ‘politely’ decline all the tit Beggy is going to force upon them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a girl, here’s hoping she hasn’t bought it a lip t-shirt and a pair of flip flops already 🙄
I don’t know if you know, but pop ‘lips t-shirt’ in the search bar if you want one 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The poster mentioned fat in relation to her thighs. It didn't look like her fanny was on show. Just bitching about a kid.
As others quickly realised ‘far’ has been autocorrected to ‘fat’- it’s pretty fking obvious really when reading the sentence. She is 18 she isn’t a kid, in fact legally she is an adult. However, you perceive her to be a kid which makes you thinking this photo is ok all the more disturbing

Reactions: 2
See how she had to get them to take a video of her. Just to get all the attention on her tit eyebrowed, haggered, face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another tit T-shirt that she’s insisting on pulling and tugging at in front of the mirror, whilst videoing herself. Yet she has body image issues? Self obsessed twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And if you missed it..... if you fancy a pineapple print T-shirt, just type in “pineapple print T-shirt” into eBay!

• Haha
And if you missed it..... if you fancy a pineapple print T-shirt, just type in “pineapple print T-shirt” into eBay!
Yeah and this one is a more ‘realistic pineapple’ WTF?!? if it was realistic I’d have a nibble at your poxy t shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Comatose hubby ✔
Catatonic dog, never walked ✔
Half eaten jizzy dip✔
Plastic fruit in plastic tube✔
Massive Prosecco to wipe out life ✔
Gifted shite✔

Perfick, see you beauts in double vision xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.