Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadfart

And more free paint from Decorating Centre Online. Do they honestly expect us idiots to buy from them so that they can hand out endless freebies to the same people, week after bloody week?! I wish that there was a campaign to NOT BUY from Iconic Lights, Decorating Centre Online, Soul Candles, Von Haus etc. etc. It really rattles my cage. Anyone else feel the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Sadfart

People need to stop buying from them, iconic, soul, Yasmin and tanyawhitebits as they clearly don’t need the money as they gift to her and the others weekly these days. Wouldn’t think there were people starving to death on our streets would you
I was going to buy from Decorating Centre Online a while ago but I wouldn’t use them if they were the last paint store on earth now! Why the hell should we pay extra so that they can give out endless freebies to freeloaders like Beggy? It absolutely infuriates me. It’s the same old people over and over again. Surely I’m not alone feeling like this?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Becky, seeing as you read this. Your life is yours of course all anyone can do is offer advice and hope you take notice. Now seeing as your mum has cancer, maybe instead of spending time with your friend, getting drunk however many times a week, pop and have a coffee with your mum because even if this is dealt with and sorted out (no matter what I think of your page, I hope your mum gets better) but honestly 100% when she's not here anymore you will do anything to just hear her voice! No doubt she's worried about things too. You've had a wake up call so use it.

• Heart

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
It’s the anniversary of my mates second cousins dog first licked his balls today, feel free to send me cards and gifts xxxx

• Haha

Zeus

Why does she tug at her clothes while wearing them? “This top (tug tug) is from eBay (pull pull) I got a (tug) medium (pull pull fkn pull) in this one. Jesus Christ why tuck a top into your jeans if your just going to stand pulling it out?? she’s so fkn annoying!!!!!

• Haha

Getalife19

Is someone as thick as her telling us how to search for shit on eBay 🙄 Babe I want a black T-shirt but don’t have a fucking clue what to search for? Help?

• Haha

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
She’s been sent a ‘darker grey’ to paint the paving.. her begging worked.. she couldn’t have mentioned it anymore if she tried.. sad!

• Angry
  • Wow

bellaburgundia

MORE FUCKING JEANS. Is she a bloody mutant centipede!?!? Serious validation issues with that shopping compulsion.

• Haha

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
Mmmm Nah love you ain’t got anything to jealous about not even the “ummm thick hair and big bust” 🤣 we all just have common dislike for dishonest, greedy, manipulative liars .... there are givers and takers in this world Becky and you ARE a taker,,,, take take take it’s all about the money and free crap THATS why you have your insta account.. as the disdad says you are an influenza not an influencer of the instagram world....
Even any of the giving back she has claimed to do is all for her own self gain and to feed her own narcissism and addictions, she collected at Christmas and for Colleen but only wanted cash for the causes so she could spend weeks going shopping getting her fix and that buzz off spending, it was so she could be in control of what was bought and her the credit for it! she could’ve done a million other things for charities and there’s loads of other ways to help but it had to involve shopping so it could be me me me look what I’ve got and get all the pats on the back while at the same time satisfying her shopping addiction and need to be centre of attention that could be dragged out, she claims she can’t sit still and gets bored she could’ve offered her time at Christmas volunteering and helping somewhere instead of clearing Homebase of 9947 bags of baubles she’s never going to use

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
FFS is she really so thick that she hasn’t seen the 1 in 2 people will get cancer statistics? I’m sorry about her mum, but seriously...... she amazes me with her incredible ignorance every day. It touches so many lives, but most of us keep our lives private!
Made my jaw hit the floor when she said “ skin cancer was the best cancer to get” I mean what the actual fuck is she that deluded! She really is an arrogant arse who needs to get in touch with the real world because she certainly does not live in it!😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Just had a looks at both Mac and Brooke’s twitter some of the comments going back, I would be devastated if my kids were writing some of that. I get all kids say they want to move out etc but it does seem she is just too much to live with.
You done well then. I started to look through, clicked on something, then something else and ended up watching someones videos of their colonies of bees, where the queen bee caught another bee laying eggs in her hive?! The cheek of it! Anyway in case you are interested she 'told off' the other bee and ate the eggs 🤷 I'm off to bed now I think lol.

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Summer is all about 456 FUNKY PRINT TSHIRTS teamed with 50 pairs of jeans for her 100 legs, girls! C'mon now it's the 'Peash de larr rezishtawnce' 🤢
She sounds like an absolute fucking idiot she’s not even saying it right😂😂 mate I cringed so much watching that. And ‘new competition launches for nickys light up balls’ that look like they’re from the hen night section in Poundland next to the dick straws

• Haha
  • Heart

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘These are the places I go for my beauty treatments (even though I still look like a box of shit) and yes I do pay for it all’ 😂😂😂 sorry to break it to you hun but nobody wants to get their nails done like yours, they look fucking shit. And nobody wants their eyebrows like yours either, they also look shit. Also Jason pays for everything.. you work about 18 hours a week so I can’t imagine you can afford all that dishing out 2ps part time. No need to tag all the businesses you use, I think I speak for everyone when I say we’d all rather drink a pint of old mans spit while being shagged in the arse with a pineapple than look anything like you. Speaking of arses, get your giant head out of yours and get a reality check you minge wipe

I can’t cope.

“What app SPACE s do u use to edit photo SPACE s??”
Your name 😂😂😂👌🏻

• Haha

AtItAgain

I was upset that she didn’t show us her gym wear in her basic bitch mirror. Here’s my top (tug, pull) it’s an ebay buy (yank, pull) if you type in neon gym top loads will come up 🤷🏽‍♀️😂.

#AD #basicbyatch #ACTIVEWEAR

• Haha
Reactions: 13