Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmisty

Noticed this tab in her recent morning routine video, she was looking at her tweets from 2013 🤔 the Elle Darby effect loll
1D135A6F-E737-4D63-84B4-66C43186B263.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Yoko

Chatty Member
Just seen the little “sneak peek” video of mollys surprise birthday weekend away in London that Tom has organised for her and I’m pissing at her quizzing him on the train about what hotel they are going to and he goes “you’ll see” as if it’s gonna be some gorg flash hotel..and he’s booked the premier inn!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 I’m actually dead! ☠ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Really nervous to share this but…

after 8 weeks,
I changed the wallpaper on my phone earlier, felt like after 8 weeks on the device it was time to update my winter themed background, excited to see apps and notifications with a different backdrop and really hope you’ll join me on this journey.

As our iconic queen taylor swift would say…. Everything has changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

3718ahsjd

Did anyone see Tom comment ‘so proud of you’ like she changed her username not climbed Mount Everest stfu
9709E436-7BC0-417E-97D9-6F92C5791F08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

bumblebees19

VIP Member
“It’s not a holiday that has made it big in the UK”

What a vibe, can’t believe a holiday literally about America, specifically about a moment in American history, is yet to make it big in the UK. We move.

The half-assed effort is embarrassing. Holding a pack of retro British sweets saying they were the most American. Order some American sweets online, go into an American sweet shop when she was in London the other day, they are everywhere on Oxford Street.

Saying pecan pie is the dessert of choice but couldn’t be bothered to make it. This is your actual job.

Compare her video with Grackle who put a video live almost the same time this evening. Graces video has many more views, shows her actually cooking and learning, and is informative. How is Mollie not embarrassed?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Wickedtown

VIP Member
93E77F95-764A-40C8-A864-C59D27C6D36D.png
Wait what? The album that's number 1 in the charts right now was playing at an event? No I don't believe you molly that's soooo weird and niche! Literally fate 🥺🧣❤ They must have known that the world's only Taylor Swift fan was in the room 🍂🧣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

daisychainx

It’s so attention seeking I can’t. ‘Watch the video for a full explanation of what’s been going on’. Your boyfriends family got a dog Molly, there’s no full explanation needed. It’s not a huge life saga that’s been going on it’s literally just a family getting a dog. Why does she make everything so dramatic.

Reactions: 38

Wickedtown

VIP Member
6070DF1F-78DE-4B08-947D-B2BAC2DBD69B.jpeg

im dead at everybody excitedly counting down to New Years and celebrating and molly just being stood there staring at her camera and then sticking her tongue out at midnight😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

ECH

VIP Member
The 'how's it going?' sounds like how I start conversations with people I haven't spoken to in years not how I talk to my boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 37

sheleg

VIP Member
Moved cities to do an art course, hated it, and ended up in Australia… What??

Wasn’t it more a case of, went to do an art course which she didn’t like, then a few months later went on a 6-week organised trip to Oz?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bigreputation

Hahahah that is absolutely brilliant. Nothing wrong with a Premier Inn but the fact that 1. She was clearly expecting more and 2. She didn’t look back on that footage and think yikes that’s a bit embarrassing is making me scream.

Everything about her says Year 11 - I can’t explain any further but I’m hoping someone gets what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

missmisty

Why has Taylor suddenly become her entire personality though? Is Australia a joke to you Molly?

• Haha
Reactions: 35