BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s awful to promote clear pay to her younger followers. can prevent people from being able to get a mortgage if they don’t repay in time!! also very much doubt she has actually used it, she clearly isn’t stretched for money 👀

Reactions: 22
To be fair it’s not even disgraceful for her younger audience, but her similar age audience who could potentially be struggling students. I’m not surprised though, she’s proven time and time again she doesn’t care what the product she’s promoting is as long as the company pay her enough.

Reactions: 16
I can’t be bothered to sit through her weekly vlog, but she’s posted on her story about getting a dog with Tom?? How’s that going to work if they don’t even live together?

Reactions: 5
It’s Tom’s families dog! Wtf that’s so weird parading around saying a new member of the family for YouTube views when it’s Tom’s families dog

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s Tom’s families dog! Wtf that’s so weird parading around saying a new member of the family for YouTube views when it’s Tom’s families dog
I mean she invites herself to everything with Tom's family so I guess she thinks the dog is hers too.

Reactions: 14
It’s so attention seeking I can’t. ‘Watch the video for a full explanation of what’s been going on’. Your boyfriends family got a dog Molly, there’s no full explanation needed. It’s not a huge life saga that’s been going on it’s literally just a family getting a dog. Why does she make everything so dramatic.

Reactions: 38
‘New addition to the family’ I wonder what Toms family really think of their new puppy being splashed all over the Internet for views and clickbait…Tom kissing her cheek whilst she holds the puppy like it’s hers fs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Comes to something when the only excitement in her life right now is a family that isn’t her own getting a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Comes to something when the only excitement in her life right now is a family that isn’t her own getting a dog.
now now….
Remember she has her university vlogs as well, oh no that’s her brother.

well, she has Taylor Swift’s back catalogue and memories of those 3 days in her homeland on Aus to keep her content thriving…. Such a vibe boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She clearly did that thumbnail for views as people will click to see if her and Tom are living together.

Reactions: 10
What was the point In that video. Tom family got a dog. It’s not your dog. Her life is so boring she’s looking for any excuse to film

Reactions: 21
I find it so awkward that she is making tom be such more of a part of her videos/he is getting himself included, it feels like a soft launch of a couples channel for when they go “travelling” hahah I am PAINED

Reactions: 17
I find it so awkward that she is making tom be such more of a part of her videos/he is getting himself included, it feels like a soft launch of a couples channel for when they go “travelling” hahah I am PAINED
This! I agree so much it’s almost like she’s trying to soften her audience to like Tom so her channel can be a “couples go travelling” channel. I just don’t think either of them have it in them, Tom is so boring and dull he never has any enthusiasm and only talks in the video when molly addresses him, they have no way what it takes to be a couple YouTube channel she will flop just like Demi Donnelly and Shawn.

her travel videography is so average and so are her travel instagram photos, she is just so average I just dont think it will work…. I’ve seen smaller “micro influencers” and normal instagram users have better travel content than her.

Reactions: 20
This! I agree so much it’s almost like she’s trying to soften her audience to like Tom so her channel can be a “couples go travelling” channel. I just don’t think either of them have it in them, Tom is so boring and dull he never has any enthusiasm and only talks in the video when molly addresses him, they have no way what it takes to be a couple YouTube channel she will flop just like Demi Donnelly and Shawn.

her travel videography is so average and so are her travel instagram photos, she is just so average I just dont think it will work…. I’ve seen smaller “micro influencers” and normal instagram users have better travel content than her.
It’s not even just her videography and photography by, the things she does when away are BORING

Reactions: 4
She was saying the other week how her and Tom aren’t doing presents because they wanted to save the money for travelling but now she’s waiting for Tom’s main present to arrive. She’s clearly realised she needs to upload a gift swap video to keep the views over Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Adding to the saga of everyone thinking Tom and Harry are brothers:

Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 15.56.59.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.