BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video is just bleh (totally agree with all the comments about how dumb the video idea in itself is too!) but it just made her life seem so boring. It's like a kid playing at being an adult for the day

Where is the stimulation? Or motivation? Or just basic structure... I know this is the case for most influencers who only make content of their life as an influencer, but it just looked so rubbish hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I could work all day from bed” a great self-own there by Molly. Totally missing the point of being an influencer, who could create interesting and diverse content from anywhere and do anything.

Reactions: 10
She’s know doing a giveaway for every Friday of this month, maybe she saw my little rant about how privileged she is.

Reactions: 3
Noticed this tab in her recent morning routine video, she was looking at her tweets from 2013 🤔 the Elle Darby effect loll
1D135A6F-E737-4D63-84B4-66C43186B263.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I know Molly loves to let everyone know she is tiny and a size 8, she has a great figure but size 6 no way, size 6 petite is tiny and that dress looks like its got a fair bit of stretch in it, 8/10 more like!

Reactions: 9
Noticed this tab in her recent morning routine video, she was looking at her tweets from 2013 🤔 the Elle Darby effect loll
View attachment 974435
Laughing so hard at this. I know kids will be kids, but being a similar age to Molly and having grown up on the internet I can say with full confidence that I’m not worried about what I posted online as a child because I know I wasn’t racist or hurtful. The fact she’s checking speaks volumes to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why all of a sudden have her and Tom been madly in love with each other?? I swear last year she said she doesn’t even want to be married. Do you reckon they’ll get enganged this year, it seems very like molly to do that for “content”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why all of a sudden have her and Tom been madly in love with each other?? I swear last year she said she doesn’t even want to be married. Do you reckon they’ll get enganged this year, it seems very like molly to do that for “content”
I doubt it, I can't see her getting married until one of her other friends does. Travelling will either make or break their relationship and they'll either come back and move in together or they're going to break up.

Reactions: 11
Laughing so hard at this. I know kids will be kids, but being a similar age to Molly and having grown up on the internet I can say with full confidence that I’m not worried about what I posted online as a child because I know I wasn’t racist or hurtful. The fact she’s checking speaks volumes to me.
Judging by what her dad openly says on social media, it’s probably best she checks to spare her boring reputation

Reactions: 12
I think it’s because she has nothing else and her content is diving so she’s trying to rebrand herself as a couple channel to try give herself something.

Reactions: 6
It’s so she can put him in all her travel videos I think she wants to rebrand

Reactions: 4
Her insta story about the music giving ‘main character energy’… yeah maybe, if you weren’t driving to bleeping Scunthorpe 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it not a bit premature for them to be getting their jabs to go travelling? Especially since nothing is even confirmed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.