BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know she's only been to Australia once for a few weeks or has she genuinely forgotten at this point? 🙄

Reactions: 23
So molly just said on her Instagram story that Tom is leaving his job to go travel? Yet last year she said her and Tom wanted to progress their careers?? In other words molly you and Tom are going to try and push your boring travel content and become a travel couple?? God I rather watch demi Donnelly and Sean
Also, this could be so bad for Toms career!! Why is he just going along with what she wants unless he is wanting to branch out into social media. It is so hard being freelance (and I feel cruel but his designs really aren't great) as it takes such a long time to build up a client base and get your brand out there. Taking however long out to go 'travelling' seems so rash and he will come home with nothing. This seems like something he should consider much later on when he can reasonably leave and come back to a thriving business.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they’ll both get work visas for Australia (molly needs one anyway), but if Tom gets one I guess he can freelance in Aus

it does make me wonder how much they’ve actually saved for this trip 🤔

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they’ll both get work visas for Australia (molly needs one anyway), but if Tom gets one I guess he can freelance in Aus

it does make me wonder how much they’ve actually saved for this trip 🤔
I imagine Molly must be contributing a lot more as she must earn a much higher salary than Tom, but they seem to spend a lot considering they're 'saving', always going out for meals, etc. but I guess it's easier for them to save since they probably don't have many expenses such as bills

Reactions: 14
I guess they’re planning on getting the 1 year working holiday visas if they’re planning to be there for a prolonged period of time.. they’ll screw themselves over though if they don’t do the regional work and then want to go back there in a few years time

Reactions: 8
I guess they’re planning on getting the 1 year working holiday visas if they’re planning to be there for a prolonged period of time.. they’ll screw themselves over though if they don’t do the regional work and then want to go back there in a few years time
Molly would probably die if she had to do her regional work because she would actually have to work then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she get the wrong visa the first time she went to Aus, or was that someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does it feel like she’s teasing something “exciting” every other day?? and then it just turns out to be a load of fuss over nothing like the user name. I feel like it’s a boy who cried wolf situation 😂

• Haha
Didn’t she get the wrong visa the first time she went to Aus, or was that someone else
Yes she didn’t get a work visa, cried to the people working in the airport - sorry can’t remember the name for people who check visas. And then they let her through… the height of privilege as per usual

Reactions: 15
Yeah let’s hope she’s bothered to research the correct VISA this time. Will be interesting to see the dynamic between her and Tom considering he’s giving up his job to go. It sounds as though he’s going to help her out a bit. Is she going to pay him considering she’ll still be earning full wage and he’ll be earning nothing while they’re travelling? Also when they come back if she’s managed to continue working and saving and then expects to move in together when he’s spent all his money travelling? Or maybe that’s the plan? Taking a leaf out of her Dad’s books and keeping Tom under her thumb with the financial control 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.