BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ‘enough for a small army’ has appeared three times so far in the vlog, wonder where that has come from😵💫 so quirkayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That party looked really fun. If you were a high maintenance 14 year old who enjoys bossing your friends around, making yourself the main character, and playing at being a grown-up. For a 22 year old it was just unspeakably cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The thing is, I really don't think there was anything wrong with the theme or anything. I just do think she went about it the wrong way, and I'm honestly shocked her parents weren't at the party to make sure they were all getting on ok and offering the girls party bags when they left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The themed party was a bit extra. Something I'd expect for a 16th birthday or below, not a 22nd.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has Taylor suddenly become her entire personality though? Is Australia a joke to you Molly?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just clicked on Mollys video - and have a question for anyone who’s on the other side/behind the scenes of YouTube / a creator. I’ve noticed recently that her ads at the start are unskippable, is this a choice of the creator or is it random?
You can chose to enable skippable ads or not, but youtube will randomly decide what type of ads they show to each person

Reactions: 5
There was no mention of a gift from her was there? I wonder if she still sees others from the friendship group?
I don’t think so, I went and did some digging and by the looks of some of the others, and by the looks of it she doesn’t have any if much interaction and nor does her long term BF either who I thought was friends with them too

Reactions: 3
the most awkward family photo i’ve ever seen🤣why are they all stood like that, no arms round each other or even in a straight line hahahaha
Oh my god the anklet still when will she take that tag off. Why oh why would you wear the shoes with that anklet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the most awkward family photo i’ve ever seen🤣why are they all stood like that, no arms round each other or even in a straight line hahahaha
Definitely not normal for the parents to be stood apart from each other (IMO)

09781469-F893-4160-B048-D8528A5A25BC.png
I was whizzing through her ig stories and I swear I thought this was Harry at first glance😂 they may not look exactly alike but they have the same ✨vibe✨ As each other - for lack of a better term

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's actually something so cringe about that thumbnail, they look like one of those weird couple channels

Reactions: 7
They all look like they’re going somewhere totally different and in her mum and her case different climates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.