BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s realising that churning out the same content for years hasn’t grown her subs at all and she should actually make some long term career plans

Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s realising that churning out the same content for years hasn’t grown her subs at all and she should actually make some long term career plans
i wish for her sake, this is true. but lets be honest, she’s too busy pretending that shes working as hard as the rest of us are at our 9-5’s or uni when she actually just sits on her arse at home. its a full time job, you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does it really matter if her and Erin aren’t friends anymore? I’m not friends with people I went to school with anymore, it’s not that deep. People drift apart

Reactions: 15
I would just imagine Erin has grown up and is focused on her career and hasn’t got time for Molly the entitled brat who lives at home doesn’t work hard or pay for anything and acts like she’s still 16.

Reactions: 22
How low on content do you have to be to post pictures of you in an overpriced American import shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 'how's it going?' sounds like how I start conversations with people I haven't spoken to in years not how I talk to my boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The 'how's it going?' sounds like how I start conversations with people I haven't spoken to in years not how I talk to my boyfriend
Yeh and her response! ‘It’s going good!’ Sounds like a convo I’d have with a work colleague 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They really do seem more like friends than a couple in a relationship, I mean every relationship is different (and she says we don’t see everything as they do a lot off camera) but they do just often seem to be not that into each other. I mean I think she’s the type to scrunch up her face and rub her cheek with her hand as he’s just kissed her there saying ‘Ewww boy germs’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They really do seem more like friends than a couple in a relationship, I mean every relationship is different (and she says we don’t see everything as they do a lot off camera) but they do just often seem to be not that into each other. I mean I think she’s the type to scrunch up her face and rub her cheek with her hand as he’s just kissed her there saying ‘Ewww boy germs’.
He’s way more into her than she is into him

Reactions: 11
Either their relationship is dry AF or it’s a staged conversation for content. Either way it’s another cringe vibe from our boi, Molly.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely refuse to believe people in the UK haven’t heard of Hull or York??? They aren’t that unknown right?
She's off on one, everyone has heard of York and I'd argue most people have heard of Hull. A lot of people I've spoken to even know where Beverley is so...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.