BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she moved to London you know she'd be on Oxford Street daily, talking about eating at the 'local restaurants' whilst eating at Pizza Express

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is 100% the only bar she knows. Why’s she so desperate for people to think she’s a regular Londoner
i'm so bored of her going to the same places over and over. she only knows this exists cos her friend who she met up with after lockdown took her there :ROFLMAO: at least where she went for dinner wasn't a chain, wonder if she saw my post on here the other day lol

Reactions: 7
What is this outfit 😳
When I just saw the top I thought it was a long flowy dress and would have really suited her but then I saw the next picture and I think she could have chosen something much better.

Reactions: 9
tbh her body looks really good in that!!
But not sure it’s appropriate for the event (could be wrong, I don’t really know what it is)
Tbh I think it’s been edited a bit to “enhance” her body

She didn’t know Leicester had a cathedral…. That’s what makes it a city Molly! She’s an actual idiot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Which video that she's previously done will she recreate next so that she doesn't have to come up with new ideas? Place your bets!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is this girls problem with Hull😭 You literally live 10 minutes away humble yourself queen x

Reactions: 22
I love that this is now the second time she's posted a pic with Anastasia and there's just crickets from Anastasia

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do think she looked stunning last night and I really did like her outfit. (I'm definitely not normally a fan of her odd combinations!)

Reactions: 6
93E77F95-764A-40C8-A864-C59D27C6D36D.png
Wait what? The album that's number 1 in the charts right now was playing at an event? No I don't believe you molly that's soooo weird and niche! Literally fate 🥺🧣❤ They must have known that the world's only Taylor Swift fan was in the room 🍂🧣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I love that this is now the second time she's posted a pic with Anastasia and there's just crickets from Anastasia
ive watched them both a long time - I don’t know if anyone else remembers the big group videos with people like Lewys and eve etc? Ana used to get hate alllll the time for being so “quiet” in the group and everyone would celebrate people like molly who was v outspoken. None of them ever stuck up for her, or if they did, they were super passive aggressive. If I was ana (the most successful of that group) I would distance myself too! She’s clearly there for management haha

Reactions: 14
ive watched them both a long time - I don’t know if anyone else remembers the big group videos with people like Lewys and eve etc? Ana used to get hate alllll the time for being so “quiet” in the group and everyone would celebrate people like molly who was v outspoken. None of them ever stuck up for her, or if they did, they were super passive aggressive. If I was ana (the most successful of that group) I would distance myself too! She’s clearly there for management haha
Don't like either of them😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.