BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a bit premature for them to be getting their jabs to go travelling? Especially since nothing is even confirmed
yeah, definitely. Especially as I’m pretty sure you have to have them a certain time before you travel for your insurance to be valid

Reactions: 8
They’re literally so stupid getting jabs now when they have 0 idea when they’ll be going 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Has she told us where they’re going, I know she’s mentioned travelling round Asia but I’m not sure if this has been confirmed

right ✨niche ✨ opinion … but I’m actually looking forward to her travel content cos 1) I love Vietnam (where I think she’s going) and 2) I’m looking forward to see how she navigates ‘travelling’ south east Asia because it’s SOO different to Australia and she is basic and fussy I think she will struggle TBH but it’ll make a good watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she told us where they’re going, I know she’s mentioned travelling round Asia but I’m not sure if this has been confirmed
She's hinted at South East Asia a few times, plus I think she's hoping to end the year living in Australia

Reactions: 2
They surely must have something booked to leave in Feb if they're getting their vaccinations for it. Also looking forward to the content once the holiday phase passes and we see how things really go between them.

Reactions: 5
They surely must have something booked to leave in Feb if they're getting their vaccinations for it. Also looking forward to the content once the holiday phase passes and we see how things really go between them.
They've not booked anything based on what Molly has said, I think they're just being very eager for some reason

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she can have anything booked soon since most of Asia have closed their boarders. Places like Vietnam won’t allow any visitors, especially ones from the U.K, so I don’t know why she’s had her vaccines now!

Reactions: 7
This may just be me nitpicking but it strikes me that Molly really doesn’t seem to be able to decide if she wants to advocate for sustainability/slow fashion or not. On one hand she’s praised numerous brands for being “ethical” (even though they definitely aren’t) but on the other, she seems to be supporting and working with quite a few fast fashion brands and has mentioned the idea that sustainability isn’t accessible to everyone. It’s almost as if she wants to be seen to be doing something without actually committing to it.

She also doesn’t seem to realise that by donating some of her more worn items to charity that aren't fit for resale, she’s just creating more work for charity shop volunteers and delaying the fact that they’ll inevitably end up in landfill. Don’t get me wrong, we’ve all made these mistakes in the past and it’s probably just a lack of understanding but it would be nice to see her learn more about sustainability and start changing her habits. I definitely think there’s a gap in the market for mainstream influencers to start working with more sustainable brands and promoting shopping second hand. It’s clear that she has an interest in it so I think it would be great to see her explore it more.

Reactions: 18
This may just be me nitpicking but it strikes me that Molly really doesn’t seem to be able to decide if she wants to advocate for sustainability/slow fashion or not. On one hand she’s praised numerous brands for being “ethical” (even though they definitely aren’t) but on the other, she seems to be supporting and working with quite a few fast fashion brands and has mentioned the idea that sustainability isn’t accessible to everyone. It’s almost as if she wants to be seen to be doing something without actually committing to it.

She also doesn’t seem to realise that by donating some of her more worn items to charity that aren't fit for resale, she’s just creating more work for charity shop volunteers and delaying the fact that they’ll inevitably end up in landfill. Don’t get me wrong, we’ve all made these mistakes in the past and it’s probably just a lack of understanding but it would be nice to see her learn more about sustainability and start changing her habits. I definitely think there’s a gap in the market for mainstream influencers to start working with more sustainable brands and promoting shopping second hand. It’s clear that she has an interest in it so I think it would be great to see her explore it more.
A lot of influencers just jump on the sustainability train because its 'trendy', pretty gross tbh

Reactions: 5
Im not one to tear anybody down for what their wearing and for their body size but on her stories and in her new reel that brown check playsuit just shows molly is not a size 6 like she claims to be…

Reactions: 6
this might just be the worst outfit i’ve ever seen
I like the bottom half but what possessed her to put on an orange crop top and a blazer? Are you trying to go for an edgy punk-y outfit or are you going for business casual?

Reactions: 13
has anyone realised that in her new intro theres no mention of "beauty spectrum"? i don't blame her if she wants to go by molly thompson now lol but surely you'd change your actual youtube name alongside.. unless she's trying to relate her name with beauty spectrum first in case she does both and people don't know who she is by her name lol

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.