BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry don’t know if anyone’s already posted but she rebranded her Instagram @ to Molly Thompson? Has beauty spectrum finally left the building
She has, I'm guessing that's her 'big news'. Her YouTube is still Beauty Spectrum though so I think she's probably just made her branding more confusing.

Reactions: 10
she literally must’ve changed it in the last 30 mins because the screen shot I shared says beauty_spectrum but now her Instagram is definitely molly_thompson… I guess that’s what the balloons are for.

i predict she will quote Taylor swift and say “the old Molly/beauty spectrum can’t come to the phone right now, why, oh, cause she’s dead”
she must've literally just done that cos i looked her up to see her story 10 mins ago and it was still beauty spectrum. i knew she was making that transition after i noticed her intro on her videos :ROFLMAO: her announcement might be balloons saying "molly"?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Celebrating a name change is peak “praised too much as a child” generation.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t blame her for changing her channel name, as beauty spectrum doesn’t really represent what type of videos she makes

but I can’t see this helping her gain many more subscribers 😂

Reactions: 16
I don’t really see the big deal woth her changing her name, it’s been a long time coming and something most youtubers do.

I must say when I went on Instagram and saw her photo I thought she was finally moving out. That seems like much more of a big announcement than changing your username.

Reactions: 9
I was hoping the rebrand was on the back of something else eg partnership, new product or SOMETHING!. I think it’s sad that a channel name change to her own name, is the cause for a huge celebration, I would have thought a little tweet to mention it would be sufficient

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is all so cringe. drone footage of her in front of her name? You would not think this girl is a day over 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pretty sad that she has nothing else to celebrate so makes a huge fuss of changing of her YouTube name (that most creators did many years ago without a big song and dance)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope her neighbours got to witness her led in the garden with her name in balloons 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Actually can't get over how tit that announcement is 😂 her with no furniture, with half her username on a balloon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see Tom comment ‘so proud of you’ like she changed her username not climbed Mount Everest stfu
9709E436-7BC0-417E-97D9-6F92C5791F08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.