BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this girls problem with Hull😭 You literally live 10 minutes away humble yourself queen x
Because she’s too posh for Hull and it’s not a ✨vibe✨ Hull doesn’t want her anyway, and I must say so myself although it is a shithole I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else

Reactions: 10
Because she’s too posh for Hull and it’s not a ✨vibe✨ Hull doesn’t want her anyway, and I must say so myself although it is a shithole I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else
It's a tit hole but it's OUR shithole x Hull besties x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is this girls problem with Hull😭 You literally live 10 minutes away humble yourself queen x
I’m from bev but jfc it annoys me when people from here refuse to associate with hull 🙄 would rather be in hull than pompous Beverley most of the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Molly complaining about a train literally gives me saffron barker crying over missing her dinner "vibes"

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why influencers say there obsessed with things they’ve been sent? I would be obsessed with something I was sent for free too

and this isn’t just aimed at Molly but it was on her post I saw it
If you were out and about having a quiet little stroll and you saw her or any influencer/Instagramer etc posing like that with their mum taking their photos you’d just look at them and think what a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“It’s not a holiday that has made it big in the UK”

What a vibe, can’t believe a holiday literally about America, specifically about a moment in American history, is yet to make it big in the UK. We move.

The half-assed effort is embarrassing. Holding a pack of retro British sweets saying they were the most American. Order some American sweets online, go into an American sweet shop when she was in London the other day, they are everywhere on Oxford Street.

Saying pecan pie is the dessert of choice but couldn’t be bothered to make it. This is your actual job.

Compare her video with Grackle who put a video live almost the same time this evening. Graces video has many more views, shows her actually cooking and learning, and is informative. How is Mollie not embarrassed?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Out of all the ready meal Mac and cheeses’ she could have picked, she picked the bleeping Heinz tinned one 💀💀 she always does things in halves, it’s you job Molly put some effort in for Christ’s sake

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Who thinks she is vegetarian only because it's "in" right now or because most of the other influences are vegetarian or vegan?
I don't think she did it for valid reasons. I'm vegetarian and I would have cooked a vegetarian meal for everyone and not turkey for the others.. It's not the real thanksgiving so I don't think they would have mind eating something veggie.

If there’s ever a meal that veggies can thrive on, it’s thanksgiving/Christmas/roasts. She could have made all the amazing veggies sides, Brussel sprouts, sweet potato, cornbread, green bean casserole, cranberry salads. Urgh, it’s a lazy shopping challenge at best.

Reactions: 13
Out of all the ready meal Mac and cheeses’ she could have picked, she picked the bleeping Heinz tinned one 💀💀 she always does things in halves, it’s you job Molly put some effort in for Christ’s sake
Didnt she send her mum in to the shop to buy the stuff. Its even less them half effort 🤣

Reactions: 4
The half-assed effort is embarrassing. Holding a pack of retro British sweets saying they were the most American. Order some American sweets online, go into an American sweet shop when she was in London the other day, they are everywhere on Oxford Street.
She literally felt going to an American sweet shop was worthy of a main feed post the other week so

Reactions: 13
Did she really even google what Americans eat on Thanksgiving?? Because I don’t think she made even one speciality dish. What was the point in just doing a half assed roast and sticking a corn on the cob on it?? She could have made green bean casserole, creamed corn, sweet potato casserole… so many things

Reactions: 18
Her lack of effort is actually laughable
Her cooking (or lack thereof 🤣) is what I would expect from a teenager, for a 22 year old you’d think she’d have some adequate enough cooking skills at least to make a roast or a pie from scratch

Her lack of effort is actually laughable
Her cooking (or lack thereof 🤣) is what I would expect from a teenager, for a 22 year old you’d think she’d have some adequate enough cooking skills at least to make a roast or a pie from scratch
I don't care if she doesn't cool usually but it was a.whole cooking video. She's 22 now, not 12 so why can't she cook anything at all?

I don't care if she doesn't cool usually but it was a.whole cooking video. She's 22 now, not 12 so why can't she cook anything at all?
Right? If cooking isn’t you’re thing, you’re not good at it, whatever, that’s fine. Don’t revolve an entire video around food that requires you to either have some skills or make more than the minimum amount of effort,

Reactions: 6
09A08EA0-6D20-4953-A513-13946C390DD3.jpeg

do you think this means she’s realised her engagement is falling off a cliff and it’s a desperate attempt to cling on so she doesn’t have to get an actual job?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Literally why has she put on her latest story that she's "been" to England on the list of countries that she has been too - not sure that really counts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.