BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been wanting to see her change her name for a while, but wtf is that announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cannot get over her being congratulated for changing her name 😂 Imagine if she did something actually worth congratulating, like getting a proper job, signing up to volunteer somewhere one day a week, did an activity that wasn't eating vegan fast food....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No one really cares now anyway but thought I’d mention, when we all theorised she was still seeing Tom in lockdown she was, cos in her rating films video she was like oh me and tom watched this series together when it first released and half of them were when we were in lockdown lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No one really cares now anyway but thought I’d mention, when we all theorised she was still seeing Tom in lockdown she was, cos in her rating films video she was like oh me and tom watched this series together when it first released and half of them were when we were in lockdown lol
It was quite clear they were. During the first lockdown she mentioned him and missing him and going for walks. Lockdown 2 and 3 and all the time indoor mixing was banned outside out of that first lockdown she stopped mentioning him entirely presumably because she’d screw up and let it slip they’d been seeing each other.

Reactions: 15
It was quite clear they were. During the first lockdown she mentioned him and missing him and going for walks. Lockdown 2 and 3 and all the time indoor mixing was banned outside out of that first lockdown she stopped mentioning him entirely presumably because she’d screw up and let it slip they’d been seeing each other.
Yeah deffo she never admitted it though but she’s slipped up there and admitted it the fool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth has she made so much fuss over a name fgs. It makes sense to change it, but why was she soooo nervous about it and why make such a big deal about it. The drone footage of her laying on the grass on a piece of cardboard is so cringe. Shes ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Really nervous to share this but…

after 8 weeks,
I changed the wallpaper on my phone earlier, felt like after 8 weeks on the device it was time to update my winter themed background, excited to see apps and notifications with a different backdrop and really hope you’ll join me on this journey.

As our iconic queen taylor swift would say…. Everything has changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Really nervous to share this but…

after 8 weeks,
I changed the wallpaper on my phone earlier, felt like after 8 weeks on the device be it was time to update my winter themed background, excited to see apps and notifications with a different backdrop and really hope you’ll join me on this journey.

As our iconic queen taylor swift would say…. Everything has changed.

Congratulations!! Did you do a photo in your back garden laid on some cardboard to celebrate?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cardboard is a really nice touch. Professional. So stylish.

NOT.

😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Smashing life girl”
“Growth, we love to see it”

Na I’m going back to bed for a week, I’m clearly coming down with something and seeing things…..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's called her vlog 'The End of Beauty Spectrum' and clearly no one told her that using clickbait titles doesn't work if you announced the news already.

She also talks about how because she's a Taylor Swift fan she can't like Jake Gyllenhaal which is just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never had something give me the ick so much in my life. 🤮 does anyone even care she’s changed her name? I’m sure soph didn’t kick up this much of a fuss 😂

Reactions: 17
if she was going to kick up this much of a fuss about changing her channel name idk why she changed her intro before she changed the name. like did that not make it obvious that she started referring to herself as molly? it you’re going to buy some crappy balloons and do a weird drone photoshoot, may as well do the whole thing and dedicate yourself to it.

Reactions: 14
if she was going to kick up this much of a fuss about changing her channel name idk why she changed her intro before she changed the name. like did that not make it obvious that she started referring to herself as molly? it you’re going to buy some crappy balloons and do a weird drone photoshoot, may as well do the whole thing and dedicate yourself to it.
Absolutely cant cope with the fact she made a whole video and instagram about it and then closed off her vlog with 'it's not that deep' hahaha she is the only one TRYING to make it deep

this was the video where she mentions eve and tom, i'll find the actual vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.